The head of air quality tells us the air has become cleaner every year for the past 20 years. But the prince of propaganda, Dr. Brian Moench, tells us it's never been worse. He says don't believe the people in charge, believe those who have an agenda. Their agenda is to close Kennecott, the refineries and any other existing business they deem unwanted.
If you don't believe me, just go look at social media and the ideas these groups post. The great thing about living in America is that you can live wherever you want. If you don't want to live in weather-related inversions, there are plenty of other places to live.
Salt Lake City
- Which states are best for tax payers?
- In our opinion: Western land standoff aside,...
- Jay Evensen: No more rent for inmates —...
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- Letter: Right and wrong
- My view: Utah's agriculture industry needs...
- Kathleen Parker: Putin knows in geopolitical...
- Letter: Plenty of danger in e-cigarettes
- Letter: Right and wrong 93
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate... 67
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform... 64
- Letter: Science consensus is slow,... 49
- In our opinion: Confronted by power,... 40
- In our opinion: Western land standoff... 35
- Letter: Republican empathy too rare 28
- John Hoffmire: Why shouldn’t... 28