The head of air quality tells us the air has become cleaner every year for the past 20 years. But the prince of propaganda, Dr. Brian Moench, tells us it's never been worse. He says don't believe the people in charge, believe those who have an agenda. Their agenda is to close Kennecott, the refineries and any other existing business they deem unwanted.
If you don't believe me, just go look at social media and the ideas these groups post. The great thing about living in America is that you can live wherever you want. If you don't want to live in weather-related inversions, there are plenty of other places to live.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules...
- Letter: Peanut butter ban?
- Letter: Pay for your share
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will save lives
- Drew Clark: What President Obama does well:...
- In our opinion: Parents reading to young...
- Letter: Repeating past mistakes
- John Florez: Education is 'app' to change...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 70
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- In our opinion: How immigration reform... 43
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 34
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31
- Doug Robinson: NFL overtime rules need... 26