The head of air quality tells us the air has become cleaner every year for the past 20 years. But the prince of propaganda, Dr. Brian Moench, tells us it's never been worse. He says don't believe the people in charge, believe those who have an agenda. Their agenda is to close Kennecott, the refineries and any other existing business they deem unwanted.
If you don't believe me, just go look at social media and the ideas these groups post. The great thing about living in America is that you can live wherever you want. If you don't want to live in weather-related inversions, there are plenty of other places to live.
Salt Lake City
- In the words of Thomas Jefferson: Why...
- In our opinion: Hughes, House and Healthy...
- Letter: Medically fragile
- A. Scott Anderson: Healthy Utah is the...
- Michael Gerson: Christianity, grace...
- John Florez: Lawmakers broke the state's...
- Jay Evensen: Don't turn prison relocation...
- Letter: Bear Lake driving
- Dan Liljenquist: In order to confront... 41
- Kathleen Parker: Republican candidates... 38
- Letter: Medically fragile 31
- Letter: Harmful side effects 23
- Mark Reynolds: Pipeline alternatives... 23
- Allowing export of U.S. crude oil would... 22
- In our opinion: Hughes, House and... 22
- Require a civics test? Americans have a... 20