The head of air quality tells us the air has become cleaner every year for the past 20 years. But the prince of propaganda, Dr. Brian Moench, tells us it's never been worse. He says don't believe the people in charge, believe those who have an agenda. Their agenda is to close Kennecott, the refineries and any other existing business they deem unwanted.
If you don't believe me, just go look at social media and the ideas these groups post. The great thing about living in America is that you can live wherever you want. If you don't want to live in weather-related inversions, there are plenty of other places to live.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- My view: Online purchases are not tax-free
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- In our opinion: National security and... 53
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 30
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 17
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 13