The head of air quality tells us the air has become cleaner every year for the past 20 years. But the prince of propaganda, Dr. Brian Moench, tells us it's never been worse. He says don't believe the people in charge, believe those who have an agenda. Their agenda is to close Kennecott, the refineries and any other existing business they deem unwanted.
If you don't believe me, just go look at social media and the ideas these groups post. The great thing about living in America is that you can live wherever you want. If you don't want to live in weather-related inversions, there are plenty of other places to live.
Salt Lake City
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Doug Robinson: Basketball needs a new, less...
- Jay Evensen: Why some mothers kill babies:...
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity
- Drew Clark: Meaning of 'thou shalt not kill'...
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate
- Robert J. Samuelson: Long-term unemployment...
- Letter: Socialism, like salt
- In our opinion: Obamacare's 'success'... 88
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Why the... 55
- Charles Krauthammer: Defend the... 52
- In our opinion: The Ten Commandments in... 51
- Robert Bennett: Making our own spending... 40
- Letter: Money is not speech 36
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity 35
- Letter: Socialism, like salt 34