Michael Perez, AP
The first round of the NFL playoffs ended over the weekend, one that lived up to every bit of the hype that’s been building up all season long. After the wild card games ended Sunday evening, the league is one step closer to naming a champion.
The weekend matchups had football fans on their feet as they showcased game-winning field goals, big-time upsets and freezing-cold weather. Throughout the games, there were many spectacular moments, as well as some disappointing ones.
You can follow Mitch Kunzler on Twitter at @MitchKunzler.
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Utah football notes: Paul makes quite a splash
- BYU football report card: Special teams...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 123
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 76
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 52
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33