Utah authors who were on the New York Times' best-seller list in 2013
Ann Romney's cookbook, “The Romney Family Table” (Shadow Mountain, $29.99) — published by Shadow Mountain, an imprint of Utah-based Deseret Book — spent three weeks in the top 20 of the "Advice, How-to and Miscellaneous" list following its October release.
Romney, the wife of 2012 presidential candidate Mitt Romney, also spoke at Time Out for Women in Salt Lake City in November.
Elizabeth Smart and Chris Stewart
The story of her 2002 kidnapping ordeal and rescue nine months later spent four more weeks on the “Hardback Nonfiction” list in November and six weeks on both the “E-book Nonfiction” and “Combined Print and E-book Nonfiction” lists.
Stewart, a former Air Force pilot, was elected to represent Utah's 2nd Congressional District in the U.S. House of Representatives last November and is the author of several books.
Utah County resident Amy Harmon’s novel “A Different Blue” (self-published, $15.99 paperback, $3.99 e-book) about a young British teacher taking a troubled high school senior under his wing was No. 6 on the “E-book Fiction” list the week of June 16 and then No. 21 the following week on the same list.
She is the author of five novels and in 2007 released the CD “What I Know.”
Email: email@example.com Twitter: CTRappleye
- Census: Utah has youngest newlyweds, high...
- Salt Lake chef wins round in 'Holiday Baking...
- 5 tips for digitizing photos
- ‘Miracle baby’ born on cruise...
- The Clean Cut: 7-year-old sings Australian...
- Al Fox, James the Mormon discuss Thanksgiving...
- Payson mom releases Christmas album after...
- Sherry Young: Family's hearts are longing for...
- What influences your opinions on... 21
- Census: Utah has youngest newlyweds,... 16
- Where Wyatt Earp walks the streets:... 4
- Brooding 'Mockingjay — Part 2'... 3
- Santa makes grand entrance, elaborate... 2
- 5 tips for digitizing photos 2
- Chris Hicks: After all these years,... 1
- Motherhood Matters: Making it through... 1