Your article on the ice-bound scientists in Antarctica ("Passengers rescued off ship stuck in Antarctic ice," left out a teeny weeny little fact: those in the stranded ship were a group of global warming scientists out on a fact finding tour to document changes in the environment.
Although, like all climate change enthusiasts, I doubt they will were convinced that there was anything wrong with their theory, even when the ice and snow overtook their vessel in the middle of the Antarctic summer. It would be nice to get the whole story however, if only to revel in the delicious irony of it all.
- In our opinion: Brexit and the U.K.'s new...
- In our opinion: US v. Texas and immigration...
- On Second Thought: Departugal, Italeave and...
- In our opinion: California considering bold...
- John Florez: If elephants can dance so can...
- Letter: Come together
- Letter: Reducing teacher load
- Charles Krauthammer: Hillaryism: Tired...
- Letter: Shooter's motives 36
- Letter: Carbon emissions fee 30
- In our opinion: California considering... 29
- In our opinion: US v. Texas and... 22
- My view: Taxpayers should call foul on... 19
- In our opinion: Brexit and the U.K.'s... 18
- Charles Krauthammer: Hillaryism: Tired... 17
- Letter: Panhandlers in Sandy 17