Your article on the ice-bound scientists in Antarctica ("Passengers rescued off ship stuck in Antarctic ice," left out a teeny weeny little fact: those in the stranded ship were a group of global warming scientists out on a fact finding tour to document changes in the environment.
Although, like all climate change enthusiasts, I doubt they will were convinced that there was anything wrong with their theory, even when the ice and snow overtook their vessel in the middle of the Antarctic summer. It would be nice to get the whole story however, if only to revel in the delicious irony of it all.
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal benefits of...
- My view: Medical marijuana: Google vs. PubMed
- My view: Does going to pot send the wrong...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- Rely on invisible hand?
- George F. Will: Break the dentists' hold on...
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- In our opinion: National security and... 79
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 58
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 39
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 32
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal... 31
- Letter: Coal and job creation 24