Your article on the ice-bound scientists in Antarctica ("Passengers rescued off ship stuck in Antarctic ice," left out a teeny weeny little fact: those in the stranded ship were a group of global warming scientists out on a fact finding tour to document changes in the environment.
Although, like all climate change enthusiasts, I doubt they will were convinced that there was anything wrong with their theory, even when the ice and snow overtook their vessel in the middle of the Antarctic summer. It would be nice to get the whole story however, if only to revel in the delicious irony of it all.
- In our opinion: Don't make Hagel a scapegoat;...
- SNL takes on Obama's executive order
- Michael Gerson: The big 'but' — Obama's...
- Letter: New slavery
- Letter: What this issue is really about
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Sea turtles and...
- Letter: Hooray for the initiative
- My view: Nonpartisan board elections ahead