Your article on the ice-bound scientists in Antarctica ("Passengers rescued off ship stuck in Antarctic ice," left out a teeny weeny little fact: those in the stranded ship were a group of global warming scientists out on a fact finding tour to document changes in the environment.
Although, like all climate change enthusiasts, I doubt they will were convinced that there was anything wrong with their theory, even when the ice and snow overtook their vessel in the middle of the Antarctic summer. It would be nice to get the whole story however, if only to revel in the delicious irony of it all.
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Ralph Becker: Reaching for the best of the...
- George F. Will: Adding Pence the pliable to...
- My view: Supporting Utah's public education...
- Charles Krauthammer: Notes from Cleveland:...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 42
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 32
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 30
- Letter: Acting presidential 30
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 26
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22