Your article on the ice-bound scientists in Antarctica ("Passengers rescued off ship stuck in Antarctic ice," left out a teeny weeny little fact: those in the stranded ship were a group of global warming scientists out on a fact finding tour to document changes in the environment.
Although, like all climate change enthusiasts, I doubt they will were convinced that there was anything wrong with their theory, even when the ice and snow overtook their vessel in the middle of the Antarctic summer. It would be nice to get the whole story however, if only to revel in the delicious irony of it all.
- Letter: Moral decline
- John Hoffmire: Unknowingly raising another...
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage, Utah...
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move forward...
- About Utah: High time for a peaceful revival
- Medicaid will sting Beehive State's economy
- In our opinion: Some universities targeting...
- In our opinion: Revisiting racial imbalance...
- Letter: Moral decline 81
- In our opinion: Utah should change law... 80
- Letter: Climate denial 62
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage,... 47
- In our opinion: Some universities... 45
- Politico Magazine: If Mitt Romney runs... 44
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move... 39
- My view: Government broadband spells... 28