WOODS CROSS — The City Council is seeking to fill the vacant seat left by Rick Earnshaw, who was elected mayor in November. He had two years remaining on his City Council term.
The council will be accepting applications to fill the position until 5 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 16.
All interested applicants must submit a letter of intent and resume to Alan Low, city recorder, at 1555 S. 800 West, Woods Cross, UT 84087. All applicants will be interviewed by the council, and the vacancy will be filled at the City Council meeting starting at 6:30 p.m. on Jan. 21.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens and registered voters and have resided in Woods Cross City for 12 consecutive months prior to Jan. 21.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Eagle Mountain residents told not to use city...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 78
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 38
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 30
- Granite School District reaches... 20
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Polygamous women dressed as ninjas... 11