WOODS CROSS — The City Council is seeking to fill the vacant seat left by Rick Earnshaw, who was elected mayor in November. He had two years remaining on his City Council term.
The council will be accepting applications to fill the position until 5 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 16.
All interested applicants must submit a letter of intent and resume to Alan Low, city recorder, at 1555 S. 800 West, Woods Cross, UT 84087. All applicants will be interviewed by the council, and the vacancy will be filled at the City Council meeting starting at 6:30 p.m. on Jan. 21.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens and registered voters and have resided in Woods Cross City for 12 consecutive months prior to Jan. 21.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Police: Man confronts driver's ed student,...
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8