How quickly a governor’s bad choice reveals itself. Attorney General Sean Reyes demonstrated he is incapable of properly defending Utah’s constitution by seeking to hire, for an extra $2 million, an Idaho lawyer to do the job we expect Utah’s attorney general to do for what we’re already paying him.
Did Gov. Herbert snub Utah’s best candidate for attorney general? Or are all Utah attorneys inferior to Idaho’s best attorneys?
Salt Lake City
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- In our opinion: Research suggests that...
- My view: Is the Division of Water Resources...
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Letter: No labels in 2016?
- Last year's Utah Compromise is a model in...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 56
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 49
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 35
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20