How quickly a governor’s bad choice reveals itself. Attorney General Sean Reyes demonstrated he is incapable of properly defending Utah’s constitution by seeking to hire, for an extra $2 million, an Idaho lawyer to do the job we expect Utah’s attorney general to do for what we’re already paying him.
Did Gov. Herbert snub Utah’s best candidate for attorney general? Or are all Utah attorneys inferior to Idaho’s best attorneys?
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look at the...
- In our opinion: A social media enabled...
- John Hoffmire: Does aid work? Markets, big...
- Derek B. Miller: Utah's economic development...
- Letter: Nothing is 'free'
- Letter: Citizens have a duty
- In our opinion: Tragedy in Aleppo should...
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 84
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 57
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 52
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 43
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 38
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 37
- In our opinion: A social media enabled... 22
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 22