How quickly a governor’s bad choice reveals itself. Attorney General Sean Reyes demonstrated he is incapable of properly defending Utah’s constitution by seeking to hire, for an extra $2 million, an Idaho lawyer to do the job we expect Utah’s attorney general to do for what we’re already paying him.
Did Gov. Herbert snub Utah’s best candidate for attorney general? Or are all Utah attorneys inferior to Idaho’s best attorneys?
Salt Lake City
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions
- John Florez: The people's voices don't count
- Letter: Distance from religion
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes from...
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests — a...
- In our opinion: Six heroes for our values in...
- Letter: Who can we trust?
- Letter: Access to health care 42
- John Florez: The people's voices don't... 30
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests... 28
- Letter: Sharing culpability 22
- Letter: Distance from religion 20
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes... 15
- Prisons bring much positive change 13
- Mark Reynolds: Cheap gas prices... 12