How quickly a governor’s bad choice reveals itself. Attorney General Sean Reyes demonstrated he is incapable of properly defending Utah’s constitution by seeking to hire, for an extra $2 million, an Idaho lawyer to do the job we expect Utah’s attorney general to do for what we’re already paying him.
Did Gov. Herbert snub Utah’s best candidate for attorney general? Or are all Utah attorneys inferior to Idaho’s best attorneys?
Salt Lake City
- John Florez: Lawmakers and the art of punting...
- In our opinion: Obama muses about mandatory...
- Letter: Conservative courage
- Letter: Guide to the EPA
- Letter: Corrupted by money
- Letter: No pay for student-athletes
- Kenlee Hess: Immigrants improve American economy
- A. Scott Anderson: Scientific research,...