How quickly a governor’s bad choice reveals itself. Attorney General Sean Reyes demonstrated he is incapable of properly defending Utah’s constitution by seeking to hire, for an extra $2 million, an Idaho lawyer to do the job we expect Utah’s attorney general to do for what we’re already paying him.
Did Gov. Herbert snub Utah’s best candidate for attorney general? Or are all Utah attorneys inferior to Idaho’s best attorneys?
Salt Lake City
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 81
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 70
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 48
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 40
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 33