How quickly a governor’s bad choice reveals itself. Attorney General Sean Reyes demonstrated he is incapable of properly defending Utah’s constitution by seeking to hire, for an extra $2 million, an Idaho lawyer to do the job we expect Utah’s attorney general to do for what we’re already paying him.
Did Gov. Herbert snub Utah’s best candidate for attorney general? Or are all Utah attorneys inferior to Idaho’s best attorneys?
Salt Lake City
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA fool you...
- In our opinion: After change to state pension...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- Letter: Methane benefits
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to end...
- In our opinion: Time to phase out federal...
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument in...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 71
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 62
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 45
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 38
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 22