How quickly a governor’s bad choice reveals itself. Attorney General Sean Reyes demonstrated he is incapable of properly defending Utah’s constitution by seeking to hire, for an extra $2 million, an Idaho lawyer to do the job we expect Utah’s attorney general to do for what we’re already paying him.
Did Gov. Herbert snub Utah’s best candidate for attorney general? Or are all Utah attorneys inferior to Idaho’s best attorneys?
Salt Lake City
- George F. Will: Squandered potential:...
- Mike Lee: It will be our ideas that win in 2014
- A Hobson's choice: Religious freedom in the...
- Doug Robinson: Dinsmore has made his mark on...
- Winter box office is sluggish — bad...
- Jay Evensen: Obama's comedy appearance...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Will Putin's gamble...
- Letter: No sportsmanship, no class
- It doesn't have to be hard for... 60
- In our opinion: Obama's immigration... 52
- Obama shows his funny side while... 40
- Letter: Invite the divine 36
- Libertarian wave wins big at CPAC 34
- Jay Evensen: Obama's comedy appearance... 34
- My view: SB54 will politically and... 30
- Mike Lee: It will be our ideas that win... 28