How quickly a governor’s bad choice reveals itself. Attorney General Sean Reyes demonstrated he is incapable of properly defending Utah’s constitution by seeking to hire, for an extra $2 million, an Idaho lawyer to do the job we expect Utah’s attorney general to do for what we’re already paying him.
Did Gov. Herbert snub Utah’s best candidate for attorney general? Or are all Utah attorneys inferior to Idaho’s best attorneys?
Salt Lake City
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- David Blankenhorn: Berlin boasts a wise use...
- Letter: Police not the problem
- Charles Krauthammer: Battle must be fought...
- In our opinion: Utah sees improvement in...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 57
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 38
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 34
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 33
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30