If NSA's spying on all Americans' emails and phone calls is constitutional, why didn't the Founding Fathers decree all postal mail be opened and read? After all, they had historic justification knowing Benedict Arnold's plot to capture General Washington at West Point was exposed when British Major John André was captured and searched.
As columnist Paul Craig Roberts recently wrote, "The other cornerstone of our culture is the Constitution. Indeed, the United States is the Constitution assaults on the Constitution and assaults on Christianity are assaults on all of us."
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious...
- The complicated political views of...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- In our opinion: Airport expansion reflects...
- In our opinion: Use market forces and not...
- In our opinion: History will remember our...
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and the...
- Letter: Breeding hate
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 104
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 63
- My view: Amnesty towards border... 56
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 53
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Society values 45
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 43
- Letter: Breeding hate 40