If NSA's spying on all Americans' emails and phone calls is constitutional, why didn't the Founding Fathers decree all postal mail be opened and read? After all, they had historic justification knowing Benedict Arnold's plot to capture General Washington at West Point was exposed when British Major John André was captured and searched.
As columnist Paul Craig Roberts recently wrote, "The other cornerstone of our culture is the Constitution. Indeed, the United States is the Constitution assaults on the Constitution and assaults on Christianity are assaults on all of us."
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse tends to...
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- In our opinion: Park City's slippery slopes
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- Letter: Criminalizing marijuana
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 47
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 41
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 34
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it... 28
- Letter: Teachers' perspective 28