If NSA's spying on all Americans' emails and phone calls is constitutional, why didn't the Founding Fathers decree all postal mail be opened and read? After all, they had historic justification knowing Benedict Arnold's plot to capture General Washington at West Point was exposed when British Major John André was captured and searched.
As columnist Paul Craig Roberts recently wrote, "The other cornerstone of our culture is the Constitution. Indeed, the United States is the Constitution assaults on the Constitution and assaults on Christianity are assaults on all of us."
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local police...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- John Hoffmire: To feed the world, we must...
- Letter: Singles solution
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 96
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 39
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 28
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 26
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 22
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are... 20
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19