If NSA's spying on all Americans' emails and phone calls is constitutional, why didn't the Founding Fathers decree all postal mail be opened and read? After all, they had historic justification knowing Benedict Arnold's plot to capture General Washington at West Point was exposed when British Major John André was captured and searched.
As columnist Paul Craig Roberts recently wrote, "The other cornerstone of our culture is the Constitution. Indeed, the United States is the Constitution assaults on the Constitution and assaults on Christianity are assaults on all of us."
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with...
- Letter: Religious freedom
- Doug Robinson: Utah man discovers powerful...
- In our opinion: Maintaining balance
- My view: Adoption legislation: Children...
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to Hitler?
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 65
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 47
- Obama's biggest test: Ukraine 33
- Robert Bennett: Keystone: What... 32
- Michael Gerson: The GOP needs to... 22
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 22