If NSA's spying on all Americans' emails and phone calls is constitutional, why didn't the Founding Fathers decree all postal mail be opened and read? After all, they had historic justification knowing Benedict Arnold's plot to capture General Washington at West Point was exposed when British Major John André was captured and searched.
As columnist Paul Craig Roberts recently wrote, "The other cornerstone of our culture is the Constitution. Indeed, the United States is the Constitution assaults on the Constitution and assaults on Christianity are assaults on all of us."
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Cogitating on...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- My view: Doing away with cursive is bad idea...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 62
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 45
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas... 28
- Letter: Police not the problem 24