'Ready Resource for Relief Society' is a valuable lesson tool
Editor's note: The following is part of a series featuring select materials intended to supplement the study of church curriculum for 2014.
Author Trina Boice has compiled "Ready Resource for Relief Society," a lesson tool for Relief Society teachers in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This book can serve as a supplemental tool for the 2014 LDS Church manual focusing on the teachings of President Joseph Fielding Smith.
The introduction of "Ready Resource" has tips for using the book and for teaching a lesson in general, such as teaching with the Spirit, different teaching styles and how to use the tools mentioned in each chapter.
Each chapter correlates with one lesson from the Joseph Fielding Smith manual and includes hymns to sing, a lesson summary and related quotes, gospel art and videos. Each chapter also suggests LDS Church articles to supplement the lesson, scripture mastery scriptures, object lessons and a lesson handout.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- President Henry B. Eyring: 'The Comforter'
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- From log cabin to university, BYU-Idaho...
- Sister Bonnie L. Oscarson: 'Defenders of the...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 166
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- General Women's Session focuses on... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 16
- State bills to protect religious... 11
- Returning LDS missionary, father... 8