'Ready Resource for Relief Society' is a valuable lesson tool
Editor's note: The following is part of a series featuring select materials intended to supplement the study of church curriculum for 2014.
Author Trina Boice has compiled "Ready Resource for Relief Society," a lesson tool for Relief Society teachers in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This book can serve as a supplemental tool for the 2014 LDS Church manual focusing on the teachings of President Joseph Fielding Smith.
The introduction of "Ready Resource" has tips for using the book and for teaching a lesson in general, such as teaching with the Spirit, different teaching styles and how to use the tools mentioned in each chapter.
Each chapter correlates with one lesson from the Joseph Fielding Smith manual and includes hymns to sing, a lesson summary and related quotes, gospel art and videos. Each chapter also suggests LDS Church articles to supplement the lesson, scripture mastery scriptures, object lessons and a lesson handout.
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- 10 religious leaders you may not know about
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- Mormon neighbors help Catholic nuns with...
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- Over half a million people attended Ogden...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 36
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 13
- A conversation with Mormon convert and... 9
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- Over half a million people attended... 4
- 5 unusual places of worship 4
- Pope Francis to marry couples with... 3