Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Greg Moser reaches for Amberlee Maestas as she slides safely into third base during the Winter Softball Snowman Tournament Saturday. The event is put on annually by Salem's Parks and Recreation Department and is open to anyone 16 years old and older and requires participants to use wood bats. An 11-inch yellow softball used in tournament play increases visibility amid the snow. Teams are guaranteed three games, hot chocolate and doughnuts.
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held on $6...
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove garage;...
- Utahns stay out late to see lunar eclipse
- Southern Utah left wanting for water
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 54
- Police nab man suspected of gropings at... 31
- Will Josh Powell's family argue he... 28
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Lawmakers to BLM: Sending seized Nevada... 22