Mary Altaffer, Associated Press
Things are changing for those who want to return holiday gifts this season, according to a report by consumer resource guide website Consumer World.
The report highlights major and minor changes in return policies for major retailers, such as Amazon.com and Toys "R" Us.
The changes in standard return policies only add to the frustration many consumers feel about returning gifts during the holiday season, particularly since more and more shoppers switched to the Internet for the bulk of their holiday shopping.
To help make the annual post-Christmas gift-return rituals a little easier, the Deseret News has compiled the current return policies of 10 of the country's largest retailers.
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- Driving forces: When buying a new car is...
- Dwindling pensions still swindling funds from...
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality
- Here are 5 clues to the health of US job market
- 5 unexpected things that can tank a home's...
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in college...
- Fraudsters using Ukraine crisis to get...
- .01 percent of Americans making a lot... 27
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality 12
- Dwindling pensions still swindling... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 12
- Driving forces: When buying a new car... 8
- 5 unexpected things that can tank a... 4
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in... 1
- Here are 5 clues to the health of US... 1