Mary Altaffer, Associated Press
Things are changing for those who want to return holiday gifts this season, according to a report by consumer resource guide website Consumer World.
The report highlights major and minor changes in return policies for major retailers, such as Amazon.com and Toys "R" Us.
The changes in standard return policies only add to the frustration many consumers feel about returning gifts during the holiday season, particularly since more and more shoppers switched to the Internet for the bulk of their holiday shopping.
To help make the annual post-Christmas gift-return rituals a little easier, the Deseret News has compiled the current return policies of 10 of the country's largest retailers.
- Driving forces: When buying a new car is...
- High steaks: Beef prices mooove up
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- Fraudsters using Ukraine crisis to get...
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in college...
- Dwindling pensions still swindling funds from...
- 14 weird taxes across America
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality 12
- Dwindling pensions still swindling... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 12
- Driving forces: When buying a new car... 8
- High steaks: Beef prices mooove up 2
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in... 1
- Here are 5 clues to the health of US... 1
- Is Comcast-Time Warner merger creating... 1