Wrapping up the bowls: Highlights, analysis of every 2013-14 bowl game
Gregory Bull, AP
That's the way to finish.
Florida State edged Auburn 34-31 in the BCS national championship game Monday night, bringing an end to the 2013-14 bowl season.
The Seminoles had to come back from 11 down at the half and scored two touchdowns in the final 4:31, including a 2-yard pass with 13 seconds left, to rally past the Tigers.
Among some of the other most memorable games during the 2013-14 bowl schedule were Michigan State's win over Stanford in the Rose Bowl, as well as Texas A&M's shootout victory over Duke in the Chick-fil-a Bowl.
Earlier in the bowl season, local teams BYU and Utah State experienced differing results. The Aggies won their second straight bowl game, beating Northern Illinois in the Poinsettia Bowl; the Cougars, meanwhile, fell in disheartening fashion to Washington in the Fight Hunger Bowl.
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 63
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 33
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28