suesmith2, Getty Images/iStockphoto
SPANISH FORK — The Nebo Board of Education has given notice of a public hearing about changes to school boundaries located within the Nebo School District.
The schools under consideration to be affected by boundary changes are Springville Junior High School and Mapleton Junior High School. The public hearing will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 8 at 6 p.m. at the Nebo School District Offices, 350 S. Main.
Anyone who wants to address the board on this subject during the hearing may do so by emailing Marie Newitt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide name, city of residence, schools children attend, and indicate the topic as “school boundaries.” If speaking on behalf of a group, please also provide the name or describe the group.
Individuals may also sign up at the public hearing. Comments are limited to five minutes for each individual. If a person is speaking on behalf of a group, comments are limited to 10 minutes.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 37
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 26