suesmith2, Getty Images/iStockphoto
SPANISH FORK — The Nebo Board of Education has given notice of a public hearing about changes to school boundaries located within the Nebo School District.
The schools under consideration to be affected by boundary changes are Springville Junior High School and Mapleton Junior High School. The public hearing will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 8 at 6 p.m. at the Nebo School District Offices, 350 S. Main.
Anyone who wants to address the board on this subject during the hearing may do so by emailing Marie Newitt at email@example.com. Please provide name, city of residence, schools children attend, and indicate the topic as “school boundaries.” If speaking on behalf of a group, please also provide the name or describe the group.
Individuals may also sign up at the public hearing. Comments are limited to five minutes for each individual. If a person is speaking on behalf of a group, comments are limited to 10 minutes.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Woman accused of leaving young son outside...
- Tired teen plowed into new car lot, Vernal...
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 48
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 33
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 29
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27