suesmith2, Getty Images/iStockphoto
SPANISH FORK — The Nebo Board of Education has given notice of a public hearing about changes to school boundaries located within the Nebo School District.
The schools under consideration to be affected by boundary changes are Springville Junior High School and Mapleton Junior High School. The public hearing will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 8 at 6 p.m. at the Nebo School District Offices, 350 S. Main.
Anyone who wants to address the board on this subject during the hearing may do so by emailing Marie Newitt at email@example.com. Please provide name, city of residence, schools children attend, and indicate the topic as “school boundaries.” If speaking on behalf of a group, please also provide the name or describe the group.
Individuals may also sign up at the public hearing. Comments are limited to five minutes for each individual. If a person is speaking on behalf of a group, comments are limited to 10 minutes.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 32
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11