suesmith2, Getty Images/iStockphoto
SPANISH FORK — The Nebo Board of Education has given notice of a public hearing about changes to school boundaries located within the Nebo School District.
The schools under consideration to be affected by boundary changes are Springville Junior High School and Mapleton Junior High School. The public hearing will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 8 at 6 p.m. at the Nebo School District Offices, 350 S. Main.
Anyone who wants to address the board on this subject during the hearing may do so by emailing Marie Newitt at email@example.com. Please provide name, city of residence, schools children attend, and indicate the topic as “school boundaries.” If speaking on behalf of a group, please also provide the name or describe the group.
Individuals may also sign up at the public hearing. Comments are limited to five minutes for each individual. If a person is speaking on behalf of a group, comments are limited to 10 minutes.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 63
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 22
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Two Utah schools under federal... 12
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9