Trevor Christensen / The Spectrum & Daily News
SALT LAKE CITY — The State Board of Regents has named a 22-member committee to search for the next president of Dixie State University.
Current President Stephen Nadauld, who announced his retirement in October, will remain in office until a new president is selected and takes office.
Regent Wilford Clyde will lead the committee, which is comprised of representatives from the Board of Regents, trustees, faculty, staff, students and alumni of DSU, as well as community members from throughout Dixie State’s service region.
The search committee will hold several public meetings in early 2014 to obtain input from members of the Dixie community and the general public on the presidential search. More information about these meetings will be posted on higheredutah.org/presidentialsearches as it becomes available.
The committee comprises regents Wilford Clyde, Bob Prince, Jed Pitcher and Jack Zenger; Dixie trustees Steve Caplin, David Clark, Elizabeth Bingham and Carlos Morgan; administration, faculty and staff members Nate Staheli, Debra Bryant, Brenda Sabey, Eric Pedersen, AmiJo Comeford, Ken Richmond and Kathleen Briggs.
Community and alumni representatives are Jerry Atkin, chairman and CEO of SkyWest Airlines; Terry Kane, regional vice president of Intermountain Health Care; Sheldon Wittwer, local business owner; Sue Cox, Dixie alumna; Dan Ipson of DTS Trucking; Randy Wilkinson, Dixie foundation president; and Margaret T. Marshall, Alumni Board member.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Horse owners urged to have animals vaccinated
- Judiciary panel OK’s ex-Centerville...
- Bank bomb scare prompts evacuation of...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 31
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 14