TAYLORSVILLE — City Administrator John Inch Morgan has announced that he will be resigning in January after 17 years at the post.
Morgan is taking a job with Valley Emergency Communications Center as the new executive director beginning Jan. 13.
"This is a great loss to the city," said City Council Chairman Dama Barbour. "John has been such an asset to the elected officials, staff and residents of Taylorsville for the past 17 years."
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Horse owners urged to have animals vaccinated
- Judiciary panel OK’s ex-Centerville...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 31
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 14