TAYLORSVILLE — City Administrator John Inch Morgan has announced that he will be resigning in January after 17 years at the post.
Morgan is taking a job with Valley Emergency Communications Center as the new executive director beginning Jan. 13.
"This is a great loss to the city," said City Council Chairman Dama Barbour. "John has been such an asset to the elected officials, staff and residents of Taylorsville for the past 17 years."
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 9