Utah Jazz: Gordon Hayward announces engagement on Christmas
Utah Jazz forward Gordon Hayward celebrated Christmas by announcing his engagement to girlfriend Robyn Van Vliet from his Twitter and Instagram accounts.
"Merry Christmas to everyone out there! Hope it's a good one! Mine was especially good bc SHE SAID YES!!!! So thrilled I get to marry my best friend and such an amazing person @robynvanvliet! I love you!!!" he posted on his Instagram account Wednesday afternoon.
Van Vliet, who lists her hometown as Indianapolis on her Facebook account, confirmed the announcement on Instagram: "Soo happy I get to marry this babe Finally engaged to the love of my life."
Hayward, who leads the Jazz in scoring with 16.4 points a game, will return to action on Friday when the Jazz host the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being forced out...
- Amy Donaldson: South Jordan mom eyes Boston...
- Brad Rock: Silence is the wrong approach for...
- Meet the 21 Utah ties on the NFL playoff rosters
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Bingham nearly topples undefeated Florida...
- BYU seeks first conference victory when...
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 75
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 63
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being... 45
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football... 41
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act... 39
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look... 22
- Brad Rock: Silence is the wrong... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU starters lose 3-point... 15