Utah Jazz: Gordon Hayward announces engagement on Christmas
Utah Jazz forward Gordon Hayward celebrated Christmas by announcing his engagement to girlfriend Robyn Van Vliet from his Twitter and Instagram accounts.
"Merry Christmas to everyone out there! Hope it's a good one! Mine was especially good bc SHE SAID YES!!!! So thrilled I get to marry my best friend and such an amazing person @robynvanvliet! I love you!!!" he posted on his Instagram account Wednesday afternoon.
Van Vliet, who lists her hometown as Indianapolis on her Facebook account, confirmed the announcement on Instagram: "Soo happy I get to marry this babe Finally engaged to the love of my life."
Hayward, who leads the Jazz in scoring with 16.4 points a game, will return to action on Friday when the Jazz host the Los Angeles Lakers.
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Friday night lights central, week 5: Scores,...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU vs. Virginia primer
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 78
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 64
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 54
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 45
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34