MIDVALE — Police are asking for the public's help in finding a suspected serial bank robber.
A man who has always worn a hat or knit cap is believed to have robbed at least three banks this month, including:
• On Dec. 6, Zions Bank, 159 W. Center St., Midvale.
• On Dec. 20, America First Credit Union, 5219 S. 4015 West, Taylorsville.
• On Monday, US Bank, 8001 S. State, Midvale.
In each case, the robber handed a note to the teller demanding money, said Unified Police Lt. Justin Hoyal. He is described as a white man, between 20 and 30 years old, about 5 feet 9 inches tall, with a thin to medium build. The man has been known to use a fake beard and mustache.
Anyone with information can call police at 385-468-9820.
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations against...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- Parties have now finalized arguments in...
- Looking for the perfect Pi Day pie? Here are...
- Body found near Big Cottonwood Canyon
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- Utah recognition of same-sex marriage... 72
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in... 41
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash... 35
- British judge hears arguments in case... 34
- House report: John Swallow hung 'for... 32
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations... 32
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 29
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 28