SCOFIELD, Carbon County — Scofield State Park will be hosting its annual ice fishing tournament on Dec. 28.
The tournament will be stationed out of the Madsen Bay boat parking area. Registration is limited to 200 participants. Signup and signing of waiver begins at 6 a.m. Fee is $15. Fishing may commence at 7 a.m. and continue until 2 p.m.
Fish check-in will be 2-2:30 p.m., and fish may be checked in anytime during the tournament hours.
Gift cards will be awarded to anglers who catch the five largest rainbow trout.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 27
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 23
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12