SCOFIELD, Carbon County — Scofield State Park will be hosting its annual ice fishing tournament on Dec. 28.
The tournament will be stationed out of the Madsen Bay boat parking area. Registration is limited to 200 participants. Signup and signing of waiver begins at 6 a.m. Fee is $15. Fishing may commence at 7 a.m. and continue until 2 p.m.
Fish check-in will be 2-2:30 p.m., and fish may be checked in anytime during the tournament hours.
Gift cards will be awarded to anglers who catch the five largest rainbow trout.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 17
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7