It’s a good thing that morality is not an issue in the selection of the Heisman trophy winner. The leading candidate, Jameis Winston of Florida State, was recently cleared of charges of sexual assault of a coed. Winston’s claim that the act was consensual was apparently vindicated because the police decided not to press charges. Good thing, because otherwise Winston wouldn't have been able to become the role model of an ideal football player for all the youth of America to admire.
I guess it doesn’t matter what takes place off the field, as long as you perform superbly on the field.
- In our opinion: Joy to the World — the...
- Jay Evensen: Fixing Salt Lake's Pioneer Park...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- Prisons bring much positive change
- Richard Davis: The Christmas Truce of 1914...
- In our opinion: Un-merry 'PC' Christmas...
- Letter: Legislature's report card
- Letter: Utah's land grab
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report... 65
- Letter: Condoning torture 56
- In our opinion: Un-merry 'PC' Christmas... 51
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —... 37
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation... 31
- Letter: Utah's land grab 27
- Letter: Don't raise gas tax 25
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move... 22