Duck Dynasty’s patriarch Phil Robertson was suspended from the #1 show for comments he made in a magazine interview. Essentially he said that sexual perversions were a sin, from adultery to homosexuality to bestiality. And just for saying this he was suspended.
Duck Dynasty is a hit show because it reflects what America once was: self-reliant, Christian and family oriented. The Robertson family took a stand against the network when it wanted them to stop praying after every episode. It's time that all Christians in America take a stand with them and against the one-sided political correctness that is ruining our country.
Vardell and Brenda Taylor
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions
- John Florez: The people's voices don't count
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes from...
- Letter: Distance from religion
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests — a...
- Letter: Access to health care
- Letter: Who can we trust?
- Mark Reynolds: Cheap gas prices won’t...