Duck Dynasty’s patriarch Phil Robertson was suspended from the #1 show for comments he made in a magazine interview. Essentially he said that sexual perversions were a sin, from adultery to homosexuality to bestiality. And just for saying this he was suspended.
Duck Dynasty is a hit show because it reflects what America once was: self-reliant, Christian and family oriented. The Robertson family took a stand against the network when it wanted them to stop praying after every episode. It's time that all Christians in America take a stand with them and against the one-sided political correctness that is ruining our country.
Vardell and Brenda Taylor
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an impoverished...
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line...
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Letter: Protected lands
- My view: Holistic approach to wild horses...
- Richard Davis: Legislators— Model the...
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult...
- Letter: Utah's birthright
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 60
- Letter: Learn the Constitution 52
- In our opinion: Explaining editorial... 44
- Letter: Utah's birthright 44
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 42
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 39
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 34
- John Florez: Corporate or public... 31