Duck Dynasty’s patriarch Phil Robertson was suspended from the #1 show for comments he made in a magazine interview. Essentially he said that sexual perversions were a sin, from adultery to homosexuality to bestiality. And just for saying this he was suspended.
Duck Dynasty is a hit show because it reflects what America once was: self-reliant, Christian and family oriented. The Robertson family took a stand against the network when it wanted them to stop praying after every episode. It's time that all Christians in America take a stand with them and against the one-sided political correctness that is ruining our country.
Vardell and Brenda Taylor
- In our opinion: Paul Ryan's promising...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Becoming mentally...
- Involve Utahns in national monument designations
- Perceptions of Obama and his policies at home...
- Letter: Welfare reform
- Legitimate, productive businesses are...
- My view: Utah's Constitution requires state...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 80
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 54
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- In our opinion: Paul Ryan's promising... 50
- Capitalism and the common good:... 43
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 39
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the... 39
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36