Duck Dynasty’s patriarch Phil Robertson was suspended from the #1 show for comments he made in a magazine interview. Essentially he said that sexual perversions were a sin, from adultery to homosexuality to bestiality. And just for saying this he was suspended.
Duck Dynasty is a hit show because it reflects what America once was: self-reliant, Christian and family oriented. The Robertson family took a stand against the network when it wanted them to stop praying after every episode. It's time that all Christians in America take a stand with them and against the one-sided political correctness that is ruining our country.
Vardell and Brenda Taylor
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Doug Robinson: Basketball needs a new, less...
- Jay Evensen: Why some mothers kill babies:...
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate
- Robert J. Samuelson: Long-term unemployment...
- Drew Clark: Meaning of 'thou shalt not kill'...
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity
- In our opinion: The Ten Commandments in...
- In our opinion: Obamacare's 'success'... 88
- Charles Krauthammer: Defend the... 52
- In our opinion: The Ten Commandments in... 51
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Why the... 51
- Robert Bennett: Making our own spending... 40
- Letter: Money is not speech 36
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate 25
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24