Duck Dynasty’s patriarch Phil Robertson was suspended from the #1 show for comments he made in a magazine interview. Essentially he said that sexual perversions were a sin, from adultery to homosexuality to bestiality. And just for saying this he was suspended.
Duck Dynasty is a hit show because it reflects what America once was: self-reliant, Christian and family oriented. The Robertson family took a stand against the network when it wanted them to stop praying after every episode. It's time that all Christians in America take a stand with them and against the one-sided political correctness that is ruining our country.
Vardell and Brenda Taylor
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- On second thought
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 48
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 46
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 39
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common... 31
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own... 28
- Americans are changing their tune on... 27