President Obama wrote in his 2006 book, "The Audacity of Hope," that "Implicit in [the Constitution's] structure, in the very idea of ordered liberty was a rejection of absolute truth. The infallibility of any idea, or ideology, or theology, or "ism," any tyrannical consistency that might lock future generations into a single, unalterable course or drive, both majorities and minorities, into the cruelties of the Inquisition, the pogrom, the Gulag or the jihad."
Barack Obama beliefs are foreign to what the Declaration of Independence stands for. He believes that in the name of liberty we as a nation must reject absolute truths. Phil Robinson stated his views as a firm Christian and was suspended from his show for exercising his unalienable rights.
We as a country are losing our rights to a minority of people who reject our individual rights of thought, religion and pursuit of happiness. We are becoming a country that accepts all forms of living except that of Christianity.
- Who said it: Reagan or Clinton?
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Jay Evensen: Forest Service photo rules are...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Letter: Sluggish global warming
- Letter: Campaign disservice
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: For my grandpa
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 109
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 67
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 47
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 40
- Letter: Sluggish global warming 35
- Robert Bennett: Make climate... 30
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code 30