President Obama wrote in his 2006 book, "The Audacity of Hope," that "Implicit in [the Constitution's] structure, in the very idea of ordered liberty was a rejection of absolute truth. The infallibility of any idea, or ideology, or theology, or "ism," any tyrannical consistency that might lock future generations into a single, unalterable course or drive, both majorities and minorities, into the cruelties of the Inquisition, the pogrom, the Gulag or the jihad."
Barack Obama beliefs are foreign to what the Declaration of Independence stands for. He believes that in the name of liberty we as a nation must reject absolute truths. Phil Robinson stated his views as a firm Christian and was suspended from his show for exercising his unalienable rights.
We as a country are losing our rights to a minority of people who reject our individual rights of thought, religion and pursuit of happiness. We are becoming a country that accepts all forms of living except that of Christianity.
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA fool you...
- In our opinion: After change to state pension...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- Letter: Methane benefits
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to end...
- In our opinion: Time to phase out federal...
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument in...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 71
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 62
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 45
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 38
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 22