President Obama wrote in his 2006 book, "The Audacity of Hope," that "Implicit in [the Constitution's] structure, in the very idea of ordered liberty was a rejection of absolute truth. The infallibility of any idea, or ideology, or theology, or "ism," any tyrannical consistency that might lock future generations into a single, unalterable course or drive, both majorities and minorities, into the cruelties of the Inquisition, the pogrom, the Gulag or the jihad."
Barack Obama beliefs are foreign to what the Declaration of Independence stands for. He believes that in the name of liberty we as a nation must reject absolute truths. Phil Robinson stated his views as a firm Christian and was suspended from his show for exercising his unalienable rights.
We as a country are losing our rights to a minority of people who reject our individual rights of thought, religion and pursuit of happiness. We are becoming a country that accepts all forms of living except that of Christianity.
- 16 of the most heart warming and feel-good...
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize...
- In our opinion: It's time to end the federal...
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in religious...
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a...
- Robert Bennett: Obama's State of the Union...
- Letter: Could Draper shine, too?
- Letter: Peanut butter ban?
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 37
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a... 33
- Robert Bennett: Obama's State of the... 30
- Letter: Prison nonsense 28
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will... 21
- Letter: Pay for your share 21
- Letter: Peanut butter ban? 21
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 21