Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
WEST JORDAN — The Jordan Board of Education is seeking residents' input on several proposed boundary changes to accommodate growth.
Elementary schools with proposed boundary changes are Bluffdale, Butterfield Canyon, Daybreak, Eastlake, Elk Meadows, Foothills, Herriman, Jordan Ridge, Midas Creek, Monte Vista, Silver Crest and Terra Linda.
Middle schools considering a change are Elk Ridge and South Jordan
Residents will be able to provide feedback on each option over the next six weeks before a final decision is made by the board regarding future school boundaries. Any boundary changes approved by the board will go into effect for the 2014-15 school year.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 80
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26