Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
WEST JORDAN — The Jordan Board of Education is seeking residents' input on several proposed boundary changes to accommodate growth.
Elementary schools with proposed boundary changes are Bluffdale, Butterfield Canyon, Daybreak, Eastlake, Elk Meadows, Foothills, Herriman, Jordan Ridge, Midas Creek, Monte Vista, Silver Crest and Terra Linda.
Middle schools considering a change are Elk Ridge and South Jordan
Residents will be able to provide feedback on each option over the next six weeks before a final decision is made by the board regarding future school boundaries. Any boundary changes approved by the board will go into effect for the 2014-15 school year.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Body of overdue hiker found in Zion National...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Tourists rescued after road collapses,...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 77
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Join the discussion: How libertarian is... 36
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 34
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 18