Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
WEST JORDAN — The Jordan Board of Education is seeking residents' input on several proposed boundary changes to accommodate growth.
Elementary schools with proposed boundary changes are Bluffdale, Butterfield Canyon, Daybreak, Eastlake, Elk Meadows, Foothills, Herriman, Jordan Ridge, Midas Creek, Monte Vista, Silver Crest and Terra Linda.
Middle schools considering a change are Elk Ridge and South Jordan
Residents will be able to provide feedback on each option over the next six weeks before a final decision is made by the board regarding future school boundaries. Any boundary changes approved by the board will go into effect for the 2014-15 school year.
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22