Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
WEST JORDAN — The Jordan Board of Education is seeking residents' input on several proposed boundary changes to accommodate growth.
Elementary schools with proposed boundary changes are Bluffdale, Butterfield Canyon, Daybreak, Eastlake, Elk Meadows, Foothills, Herriman, Jordan Ridge, Midas Creek, Monte Vista, Silver Crest and Terra Linda.
Middle schools considering a change are Elk Ridge and South Jordan
Residents will be able to provide feedback on each option over the next six weeks before a final decision is made by the board regarding future school boundaries. Any boundary changes approved by the board will go into effect for the 2014-15 school year.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they...
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 24
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 16
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 11
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8