Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
WEST JORDAN — The Jordan Board of Education is seeking residents' input on several proposed boundary changes to accommodate growth.
Elementary schools with proposed boundary changes are Bluffdale, Butterfield Canyon, Daybreak, Eastlake, Elk Meadows, Foothills, Herriman, Jordan Ridge, Midas Creek, Monte Vista, Silver Crest and Terra Linda.
Middle schools considering a change are Elk Ridge and South Jordan
Residents will be able to provide feedback on each option over the next six weeks before a final decision is made by the board regarding future school boundaries. Any boundary changes approved by the board will go into effect for the 2014-15 school year.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- California man drove to Vernal for sex with...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but more...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Supporters rally around breast-feeding... 73
- Gov. says Utah will comply with law if... 59
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14