suesmith2, Getty Images/iStockphoto
FARMINGTON — The Davis Board of Education gave final approval of boundaries for a new elementary school during its Dec. 2 board meeting.
The school will be located at 2000 S. 1950 West, Woods Cross. The boundary map can be found on the district website.
District elementary director Kristi Frodsham said she did not receive further comment on the proposed boundaries after the board gave initial approval during its Nov. 19 board meeting.
“I think the community has accepted those boundaries and is ready to move forward with a name,” Frodsham said.
The elementary school's initial student body will be made up of students from Foxboro and Woods Cross elementaries. The new school will take Foxboro off a year-round schedule and allow some of the portable classrooms to be removed from Woods Cross and Foxboro.
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Utah construction companies fined, ordered to...
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 42
- Former Romney finance chairman courting... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16