Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY— Utah football has announced that Kaelin Clay, a 5-foot-10, 188-pound wide receiver from Mount San Antonio (Calif.) College, has signed a National Letter of Intent with the Utes.
Clay led the SCFA Central Conference with 995 receiving yards, 90.5 receiving yards per game and 16 touchdowns. He was second with 52 receptions and 19.1 yards per catch.
Over the past two seasons, Clay topped Mount SAC in all-purpose yards, kick returns, receptions, receiving yards, scoring and touchdown catches. The former Long Beach Poly (Calif.) High School star originally signed with California and redshirted in 2010 and sat out the 2011 season with an injury. He'll have one season of eligibility with the Utes.
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Jazz rookie Dante Exum looks like a kid but...
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- BYU's Tyler Haws' recovery from an ankle...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 173
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 117
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 45