Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY— Utah football has announced that Kaelin Clay, a 5-foot-10, 188-pound wide receiver from Mount San Antonio (Calif.) College, has signed a National Letter of Intent with the Utes.
Clay led the SCFA Central Conference with 995 receiving yards, 90.5 receiving yards per game and 16 touchdowns. He was second with 52 receptions and 19.1 yards per catch.
Over the past two seasons, Clay topped Mount SAC in all-purpose yards, kick returns, receptions, receiving yards, scoring and touchdown catches. The former Long Beach Poly (Calif.) High School star originally signed with California and redshirted in 2010 and sat out the 2011 season with an injury. He'll have one season of eligibility with the Utes.
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- IOC leaders stop short of complete ban on...
- Aussies won't move to Rio village yet; power,...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 103
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 81
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 15
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 7
- Reports: BYU's Chase Fischer to play... 4