Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY— Utah football has announced that Kaelin Clay, a 5-foot-10, 188-pound wide receiver from Mount San Antonio (Calif.) College, has signed a National Letter of Intent with the Utes.
Clay led the SCFA Central Conference with 995 receiving yards, 90.5 receiving yards per game and 16 touchdowns. He was second with 52 receptions and 19.1 yards per catch.
Over the past two seasons, Clay topped Mount SAC in all-purpose yards, kick returns, receptions, receiving yards, scoring and touchdown catches. The former Long Beach Poly (Calif.) High School star originally signed with California and redshirted in 2010 and sat out the 2011 season with an injury. He'll have one season of eligibility with the Utes.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- Badger looking to become part of BYU's... 21