Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY— Utah football has announced that Kaelin Clay, a 5-foot-10, 188-pound wide receiver from Mount San Antonio (Calif.) College, has signed a National Letter of Intent with the Utes.
Clay led the SCFA Central Conference with 995 receiving yards, 90.5 receiving yards per game and 16 touchdowns. He was second with 52 receptions and 19.1 yards per catch.
Over the past two seasons, Clay topped Mount SAC in all-purpose yards, kick returns, receptions, receiving yards, scoring and touchdown catches. The former Long Beach Poly (Calif.) High School star originally signed with California and redshirted in 2010 and sat out the 2011 season with an injury. He'll have one season of eligibility with the Utes.
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Brad Rock: Arizona teaches Utes about waiting
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- Local flavor in the NBA: Lillard continues to...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 143
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 116
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 38
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 37
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 36
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 31
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach... 23
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21