Former Ute players thrive, Romo chokes in the best and worst of Week 15 in the NFL
Andy King, ASSOCIATED PRESS
After Week 14 in which an NFL record was set for most touchdowns (104) scored in one week, this past week had big shoes to fill.
Week 15, however, answered the bell and more points (763) were scored last Sunday than on any other day in NFL history.
As the season nears its completion, there are still plenty of games with playoff ramifications. With points being scored in bunches, explosive plays, and tight finishes, it was an exciting week of football.
For additional sports information and updates, you can follow Mitch Kunzler on Twitter at @MitchKunzler.
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Jazz rookie Dante Exum looks like a kid but...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 115
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 48
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 46
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45