Former Ute players thrive, Romo chokes in the best and worst of Week 15 in the NFL
Andy King, ASSOCIATED PRESS
After Week 14 in which an NFL record was set for most touchdowns (104) scored in one week, this past week had big shoes to fill.
Week 15, however, answered the bell and more points (763) were scored last Sunday than on any other day in NFL history.
As the season nears its completion, there are still plenty of games with playoff ramifications. With points being scored in bunches, explosive plays, and tight finishes, it was an exciting week of football.
For additional sports information and updates, you can follow Mitch Kunzler on Twitter at @MitchKunzler.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34