Former Ute players thrive, Romo chokes in the best and worst of Week 15 in the NFL
Andy King, ASSOCIATED PRESS
After Week 14 in which an NFL record was set for most touchdowns (104) scored in one week, this past week had big shoes to fill.
Week 15, however, answered the bell and more points (763) were scored last Sunday than on any other day in NFL history.
As the season nears its completion, there are still plenty of games with playoff ramifications. With points being scored in bunches, explosive plays, and tight finishes, it was an exciting week of football.
For additional sports information and updates, you can follow Mitch Kunzler on Twitter at @MitchKunzler.
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball championship...
- High school football: Improbable final play...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Former BYU pitcher Jeremy Guthrie's little...
- Mormons in the rodeo: LDS competitors find...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 78
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 58
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 54
- High school football: State tournament... 50
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 30