Former Ute players thrive, Romo chokes in the best and worst of Week 15 in the NFL
Andy King, ASSOCIATED PRESS
After Week 14 in which an NFL record was set for most touchdowns (104) scored in one week, this past week had big shoes to fill.
Week 15, however, answered the bell and more points (763) were scored last Sunday than on any other day in NFL history.
As the season nears its completion, there are still plenty of games with playoff ramifications. With points being scored in bunches, explosive plays, and tight finishes, it was an exciting week of football.
For additional sports information and updates, you can follow Mitch Kunzler on Twitter at @MitchKunzler.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Rudy Gobert made Suns pay for Foul-A-Frenchie...
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 84
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 29
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 23
- Defense, rebounding, big second half... 22
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22