SPANISH FORK — Nebo School District recently held a contest where students competed to design the district’s Christmas card.
The first-place winner is Rebecca Carter, a sixth-grade student from Larsen Elementary in Spanish Fork. Rebecca’s artwork was mailed to more than 4,000 Nebo School District employees.
Second place went to Abby Garrett, a sixth-grade student at Hobble Creek Elementary in Mapleton. Abby’s artwork is on the Nebo Education Foundation’s Christmas card and went to hundreds of people and businesses that donated throughout the year to the foundation for students of Nebo District.
The third-place winner is Emma Shuman, a fifth-grade student at Sierra Bonita in Spanish Fork.
Honorable mention went to Vanessa Memmot, a fifth-grade student at Sierra Bonita in Spanish Fork, and Emma Mousser, a fifth-grade student at Hobble Creek in Mapleton.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Store decor company to expand in Cedar City
- Utah State aviation student dead after plane...
- Twila Van Leer: My nomination of 3 Mormon...
- Sculptures created to warn about sugar...
- Man gets jail time for attempted recruitment...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 27
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14