Thank you to the many homeowners in Salt Lake City who are conscientious and considerate enough to clear your sidewalks of the snow and ice. But those that don't, and especially the chronic homeowners who storm after storm and winter after winter refuse to clear their sidewalks of the snow and ice, should feel ashamed and embarrassed. They need to clean it up as it is a city ordinance.
Salt Lake City
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- Letter: Patriots or serfs?
- Lois M. Collins: Sometimes, only the police...
- In our opinion: Moving forward following...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- Michael Gerson: The arrogance of... 51
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 40
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 32
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30