Thank you to the many homeowners in Salt Lake City who are conscientious and considerate enough to clear your sidewalks of the snow and ice. But those that don't, and especially the chronic homeowners who storm after storm and winter after winter refuse to clear their sidewalks of the snow and ice, should feel ashamed and embarrassed. They need to clean it up as it is a city ordinance.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: How Utah...
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Gabriel Roth: Get the government out of the...
- Letter: Legalizing drugs
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 45
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 36
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 36
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32