Thank you to the many homeowners in Salt Lake City who are conscientious and considerate enough to clear your sidewalks of the snow and ice. But those that don't, and especially the chronic homeowners who storm after storm and winter after winter refuse to clear their sidewalks of the snow and ice, should feel ashamed and embarrassed. They need to clean it up as it is a city ordinance.
Salt Lake City
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- John Florez: Utah public education is a house...
- In our opinion: How committed are Obama, U.S....
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- Catherine Rampell: Have America's public...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- In our opinion: The Scots have set an example...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 76
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Mary Barker: Religion and politics... 17