Thank you to the many homeowners in Salt Lake City who are conscientious and considerate enough to clear your sidewalks of the snow and ice. But those that don't, and especially the chronic homeowners who storm after storm and winter after winter refuse to clear their sidewalks of the snow and ice, should feel ashamed and embarrassed. They need to clean it up as it is a city ordinance.
Salt Lake City
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a liberal?
- 33 Mark Twain quotes that prove he was an...
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation that...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- In our opinion: Dropouts face high risk of...
- Anne Loeser: Reverse trends about breast cancer
- Letter: The Romneys' new center
- Jay Evensen: Unfortunately, Canada may never...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 150
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 73
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation... 41
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 30
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell 28
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 27
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 26