Thank you for your thoughts toward the expansion of the Holly Refinery. This facility is a true asset to the Wasatch Front and it's worrisome that some individuals are trying to sabotage it via unsubstantiated, non-scientific attacks. Your words are extremely valuable to those of us who depend upon energy resources such as Holly for the protection and maintenance of our lives here in Utah.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Letter: Police not the problem
- David Blankenhorn: Berlin boasts a wise use...
- Charles Krauthammer: Battle must be fought...
- In our opinion: Utah sees improvement in...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 57
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 38
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 34
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 33
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30