Thank you for your thoughts toward the expansion of the Holly Refinery. This facility is a true asset to the Wasatch Front and it's worrisome that some individuals are trying to sabotage it via unsubstantiated, non-scientific attacks. Your words are extremely valuable to those of us who depend upon energy resources such as Holly for the protection and maintenance of our lives here in Utah.
- In our opinion: Brexit and the U.K.'s new...
- On Second Thought: Departugal, Italeave and...
- John Florez: If elephants can dance so can...
- Letter: Come together
- Letter: Reducing teacher load
- Charles Krauthammer: Hillaryism: Tired...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are you a 'work martyr'?
- Ralph Becker: The path to healthy communities...
- Kathleen Parker: Repeat, retreat, reload 41
- Letter: Shooter's motives 40
- Letter: Carbon emissions fee 31
- Letter: Brexit shortsighted? 23
- Letter: Panhandlers in Sandy 20
- My view: Taxpayers should call foul on... 19
- In our opinion: Brexit and the U.K.'s... 18
- Charles Krauthammer: Hillaryism: Tired... 17