Thank you for your thoughts toward the expansion of the Holly Refinery. This facility is a true asset to the Wasatch Front and it's worrisome that some individuals are trying to sabotage it via unsubstantiated, non-scientific attacks. Your words are extremely valuable to those of us who depend upon energy resources such as Holly for the protection and maintenance of our lives here in Utah.
- Who said it: Reagan or Clinton?
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Jay Evensen: Forest Service photo rules are...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Letter: Sluggish global warming
- Letter: Campaign disservice
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: For my grandpa
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 109
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 67
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 47
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 40
- Letter: Sluggish global warming 35
- Robert Bennett: Make climate... 30
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code 30