Thank you for your thoughts toward the expansion of the Holly Refinery. This facility is a true asset to the Wasatch Front and it's worrisome that some individuals are trying to sabotage it via unsubstantiated, non-scientific attacks. Your words are extremely valuable to those of us who depend upon energy resources such as Holly for the protection and maintenance of our lives here in Utah.
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: EPA failed its protection...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- Letter: Stimulate the economy
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- My view: European view of American soft power
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid with a...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 55
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 42
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 41
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 35
- Letter: Earning his votes 31
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools... 24