Thank you for your thoughts toward the expansion of the Holly Refinery. This facility is a true asset to the Wasatch Front and it's worrisome that some individuals are trying to sabotage it via unsubstantiated, non-scientific attacks. Your words are extremely valuable to those of us who depend upon energy resources such as Holly for the protection and maintenance of our lives here in Utah.
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- Lessons from 'Christmas Carol'
- Letter: Monolingual minorities
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 31