Will our nation's debt result in our children becoming indentured servants? Will future leaders hand everything over to debt collectors, including our nation's sovereignty? Why can't we stop Congress from borrowing more and more money?
Out-of-control spending is not representation. It is unprecedented looting, plundering and money laundering.
To begin a new discussion, take action and demand Congress propose a bill that if they continue to increase our national debt, they will no longer receive taxpayer-supported armed protection nor will they be immune from civil prosecution. That should spark a real debate.
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a liberal?
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation that...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Anne Loeser: Reverse trends about breast cancer
- In our opinion: Dropouts face high risk of...
- My view: New treatment can cure Hepatitis C
- Letter: The Romneys' new center
- 33 Mark Twain quotes that prove he was an...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 150
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 71
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation... 39
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 29
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell 28
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 27
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 26