Will our nation's debt result in our children becoming indentured servants? Will future leaders hand everything over to debt collectors, including our nation's sovereignty? Why can't we stop Congress from borrowing more and more money?
Out-of-control spending is not representation. It is unprecedented looting, plundering and money laundering.
To begin a new discussion, take action and demand Congress propose a bill that if they continue to increase our national debt, they will no longer receive taxpayer-supported armed protection nor will they be immune from civil prosecution. That should spark a real debate.
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: EPA failed its protection...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- Letter: Stimulate the economy
- My view: European view of American soft power
- A. Scott Anderson: SBA — a critical...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 58
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 43
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 42
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 35
- Letter: Earning his votes 31
- Letter: Stimulate the economy 26