Will our nation's debt result in our children becoming indentured servants? Will future leaders hand everything over to debt collectors, including our nation's sovereignty? Why can't we stop Congress from borrowing more and more money?
Out-of-control spending is not representation. It is unprecedented looting, plundering and money laundering.
To begin a new discussion, take action and demand Congress propose a bill that if they continue to increase our national debt, they will no longer receive taxpayer-supported armed protection nor will they be immune from civil prosecution. That should spark a real debate.
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should... 190
- My view: Marriage and social justice go... 98
- Greg Bell: Defenders of religious... 86
- In our opinion: Religious freedom... 52
- In our opinion: It's time to scrutinize... 50
- Letter: Gun control 50
- Letter: Obama fans? 43
- Faith, family and freedom join to... 25