Will our nation's debt result in our children becoming indentured servants? Will future leaders hand everything over to debt collectors, including our nation's sovereignty? Why can't we stop Congress from borrowing more and more money?
Out-of-control spending is not representation. It is unprecedented looting, plundering and money laundering.
To begin a new discussion, take action and demand Congress propose a bill that if they continue to increase our national debt, they will no longer receive taxpayer-supported armed protection nor will they be immune from civil prosecution. That should spark a real debate.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- In our opinion: With Shurtleff and Swallow...
- My view: A global warming solution to grow...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Helping kids master what matters: Emotions,...
- Letter: Degrading literature
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 63
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 52
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 48
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 35
- The complicated political views of... 33
- Letter: Outdated climate 27