Will our nation's debt result in our children becoming indentured servants? Will future leaders hand everything over to debt collectors, including our nation's sovereignty? Why can't we stop Congress from borrowing more and more money?
Out-of-control spending is not representation. It is unprecedented looting, plundering and money laundering.
To begin a new discussion, take action and demand Congress propose a bill that if they continue to increase our national debt, they will no longer receive taxpayer-supported armed protection nor will they be immune from civil prosecution. That should spark a real debate.
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 66
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 46
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 40
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23