The Senate has passed an immigration reform bill that the president will sign. There are enough votes in the House to pass the bill if the Speaker of the House would merely allow a vote on it.
I think that if the House has the time to waste to try to repeal Obamacare 47 times they can find the time to vote on immigration. I think it's time Republicans quit blocking this because reform is going to happen sooner or later and when it does you don't want these immigrants to be angry at your party.
John Boehner, R-Ohio, needs to allow a vote.
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 66
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 46
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 40
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23