The Senate has passed an immigration reform bill that the president will sign. There are enough votes in the House to pass the bill if the Speaker of the House would merely allow a vote on it.
I think that if the House has the time to waste to try to repeal Obamacare 47 times they can find the time to vote on immigration. I think it's time Republicans quit blocking this because reform is going to happen sooner or later and when it does you don't want these immigrants to be angry at your party.
John Boehner, R-Ohio, needs to allow a vote.
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Ralph Becker: Reaching for the best of the...
- George F. Will: Adding Pence the pliable to...
- My view: Supporting Utah's public education...
- Charles Krauthammer: Notes from Cleveland:...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 38
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 30
- Letter: Acting presidential 26
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 25
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22
- My view: Drafting women a threat to... 17