The Senate has passed an immigration reform bill that the president will sign. There are enough votes in the House to pass the bill if the Speaker of the House would merely allow a vote on it.
I think that if the House has the time to waste to try to repeal Obamacare 47 times they can find the time to vote on immigration. I think it's time Republicans quit blocking this because reform is going to happen sooner or later and when it does you don't want these immigrants to be angry at your party.
John Boehner, R-Ohio, needs to allow a vote.
- In our opinion: Brexit and the U.K.'s new...
- In our opinion: US v. Texas and immigration...
- On Second Thought: Departugal, Italeave and...
- In our opinion: California considering bold...
- John Florez: If elephants can dance so can...
- Letter: Come together
- Letter: Reducing teacher load
- Charles Krauthammer: Hillaryism: Tired...
- Letter: Shooter's motives 36
- Letter: Carbon emissions fee 30
- In our opinion: California considering... 29
- In our opinion: US v. Texas and... 22
- My view: Taxpayers should call foul on... 19
- In our opinion: Brexit and the U.K.'s... 18
- Charles Krauthammer: Hillaryism: Tired... 17
- Letter: Panhandlers in Sandy 17