High school football: Alta receiver Mack Richards commits to Hawaii
SANDY — After visiting with Hawaii coach Norm Chow, Alta wideout Mack Richards pledged to the Warriors Saturday night.
His father, Bill, confirmed his commitment with the Deseret News.
Richards was honored as first-team all-state after hauling in 65 receptions for 1,089 yards and 13 touchdowns during his senior year. In 34 career games, he finished with 128 catches for 2,009 yards and 25 touchdowns.
This is the second straight season an Alta all-state receiver has left the mainland after Ammon Barker’s commitment in 2012. He also joins former teammate Max Broman and Layton receiver Marcus Kemp at Hawaii.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28