High school football: Alta receiver Mack Richards commits to Hawaii
SANDY — After visiting with Hawaii coach Norm Chow, Alta wideout Mack Richards pledged to the Warriors Saturday night.
His father, Bill, confirmed his commitment with the Deseret News.
Richards was honored as first-team all-state after hauling in 65 receptions for 1,089 yards and 13 touchdowns during his senior year. In 34 career games, he finished with 128 catches for 2,009 yards and 25 touchdowns.
This is the second straight season an Alta all-state receiver has left the mainland after Ammon Barker’s commitment in 2012. He also joins former teammate Max Broman and Layton receiver Marcus Kemp at Hawaii.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 122
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 26
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21