It has been through deceit and trickery that the new health care law (Obamacare) was implemented. Even the Supreme Court had to go through legal gymnastics to define the law as a new tax. They knew three years ago that millions would lose their insurance and that insurance companies would go out of business. They knew that they would have to force doctors by law to treat all patients.
This is socialism and it's what they have in Europe and in communist countries, where they also accept high taxes and high unemployment as a result. They knew you would lose all choice, because that is what happens when the government takes over the private health care system. When you have no choice, you have no freedom.
- Richard Davis: Lessons of Pioneer Day are...
- NYT Opinion: Embracing evangelical...
- Jay Evensen: Why the pioneers give us hope today
- George F. Will: GOP minds are at sea —...
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding Melania...
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the heavy...
- In our opinion: An unsatisfying resolution to...
- Letter: Lead on Social Security
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding... 40
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 31
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- Letter: Delegates are dividing 23
- Letter: Let feds take over 23
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- Letter: Lead on Social Security 20
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the... 18