It has been through deceit and trickery that the new health care law (Obamacare) was implemented. Even the Supreme Court had to go through legal gymnastics to define the law as a new tax. They knew three years ago that millions would lose their insurance and that insurance companies would go out of business. They knew that they would have to force doctors by law to treat all patients.
This is socialism and it's what they have in Europe and in communist countries, where they also accept high taxes and high unemployment as a result. They knew you would lose all choice, because that is what happens when the government takes over the private health care system. When you have no choice, you have no freedom.
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Cogitating on...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- My view: We deserve better than current...
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Drew Clark: The right to be forgiven, not...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 62
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 46
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 37
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas... 28
- Letter: Police not the problem 24