It has been through deceit and trickery that the new health care law (Obamacare) was implemented. Even the Supreme Court had to go through legal gymnastics to define the law as a new tax. They knew three years ago that millions would lose their insurance and that insurance companies would go out of business. They knew that they would have to force doctors by law to treat all patients.
This is socialism and it's what they have in Europe and in communist countries, where they also accept high taxes and high unemployment as a result. They knew you would lose all choice, because that is what happens when the government takes over the private health care system. When you have no choice, you have no freedom.
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do better...
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse tends to...
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core just...
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- In our opinion: Park City's slippery slopes
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 47
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 42
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 41
- Whitt Flora: It's time to put U.S.... 35
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 29
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it... 28