“You are what you eat” is turning into a true fact when looking at the relationship between your insides and food. Fatty foods not only add fat under the subcutaneous layer, but also around internal organs and on the heart. All of this not needed fat changes the function of your body causing it to work harder and eventually stop working. Yes, stop working.
When we stuff our face we are also stuffing our valves and arteries with fat. Yum! Our economy looks down on drugs and drinking, which affect the brain, liver, lungs, heart, kidneys and every other organ in your body. Did you ever realize that food does the exact same thing, acting as a drug if you don’t eat healthy? That cupcake doesn’t that sound so good now, does it? Wake up America, the population may be going down but the area we take up obviously isn’t.
- H. David Burton: Calling on local leaders to...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Iowa caucus...
- In our opinion: The lesson of international...
- Charles Krauthammer: The 'establishment'...
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- Drew Clark: Why Utah's thriving technology...
- George F. Will: The Super Bowl's 60 minutes...
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 50
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from... 20
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 15
- Letter: Leave public land alone 14
- Letter: How to improve our air 12
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 12
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 12
- Jay Evensen: Drought, political insults... 10