“You are what you eat” is turning into a true fact when looking at the relationship between your insides and food. Fatty foods not only add fat under the subcutaneous layer, but also around internal organs and on the heart. All of this not needed fat changes the function of your body causing it to work harder and eventually stop working. Yes, stop working.
When we stuff our face we are also stuffing our valves and arteries with fat. Yum! Our economy looks down on drugs and drinking, which affect the brain, liver, lungs, heart, kidneys and every other organ in your body. Did you ever realize that food does the exact same thing, acting as a drug if you don’t eat healthy? That cupcake doesn’t that sound so good now, does it? Wake up America, the population may be going down but the area we take up obviously isn’t.
- In our opinion: Airport expansion reflects...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious...
- The complicated political views of...
- 3 modern Utah heroes who exemplify pioneer...
- In our opinion: History will remember our...
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and the...
- Letter: Breeding hate
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 104
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 61
- My view: Amnesty towards border... 56
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 52
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Society values 45
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 40
- Letter: Breeding hate 38