Where is Al Gore now that we need him? He promised that, if we allowed coal-burning power plants to dump carbon dioxide into the air, we would never be cold again.
What did we get when we encouraged the power plants to continue burning fossil fuels? We got frigid arctic air instead of the warm tropical breezes we expected. Now, instead of worrying about babies turning into ashes in their mothers’ arms, we have to worry about babies freezing in their mothers’ wombs.
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- The relationship between religiosity and...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- My view: A global warming solution to grow...
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 64
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 63
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 37
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 35