Where is Al Gore now that we need him? He promised that, if we allowed coal-burning power plants to dump carbon dioxide into the air, we would never be cold again.
What did we get when we encouraged the power plants to continue burning fossil fuels? We got frigid arctic air instead of the warm tropical breezes we expected. Now, instead of worrying about babies turning into ashes in their mothers’ arms, we have to worry about babies freezing in their mothers’ wombs.
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs America to...
- Charles Krauthammer: The role of a great...
- Michael Gerson: No time to lead from behind
- Join the discussion: Is Rick Perry's...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 81
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 61
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern 56
- Letter: Utah's birthright 49
- Letter: Irreparable damage 48
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37