Where is Al Gore now that we need him? He promised that, if we allowed coal-burning power plants to dump carbon dioxide into the air, we would never be cold again.
What did we get when we encouraged the power plants to continue burning fossil fuels? We got frigid arctic air instead of the warm tropical breezes we expected. Now, instead of worrying about babies turning into ashes in their mothers’ arms, we have to worry about babies freezing in their mothers’ wombs.
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Capitalism and the common good: Fairness,...
- My view: Utah's Constitution requires state...
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 54
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 46
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 37
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36