Where is Al Gore now that we need him? He promised that, if we allowed coal-burning power plants to dump carbon dioxide into the air, we would never be cold again.
What did we get when we encouraged the power plants to continue burning fossil fuels? We got frigid arctic air instead of the warm tropical breezes we expected. Now, instead of worrying about babies turning into ashes in their mothers’ arms, we have to worry about babies freezing in their mothers’ wombs.
- Jay Evensen: Open wide and swallow your tax...
- In our opinion: SB296 bridges...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Net neutrality could...
- George F. Will: IRS continues to act in...
- Dan Liljenquist: Looking to the Supreme Court...
- Natalie Gochnour: The best of Utah...
- Letter: Political police work
- Letter: Why such controversy?
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question... 97
- Letter: Same stale air 48
- My view: Common Core tests erode... 41
- Letter: Mandated freedom 37
- In our opinion: SB296 bridges... 30
- In our opinion: Talking of tax reform... 28
- Letter: Who's against Healthy Utah? 28
- Dan Liljenquist: Looking to the Supreme... 28