Where is Al Gore now that we need him? He promised that, if we allowed coal-burning power plants to dump carbon dioxide into the air, we would never be cold again.
What did we get when we encouraged the power plants to continue burning fossil fuels? We got frigid arctic air instead of the warm tropical breezes we expected. Now, instead of worrying about babies turning into ashes in their mothers’ arms, we have to worry about babies freezing in their mothers’ wombs.
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: How Utah...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 45
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 41
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 37
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common... 31