The Deseret News received more than 1,000 letters to the editor in 2013, covering a variety of topics.
Here is a look at the 20 most popular letters from the past year. These letters received more page views than the rest of the batch. The list starts at the 20th most popular letter and concludes with the No. 1 most popular letter of 2013.
Each letter is hyperlinked to its original post for easier access to the comment sections that accompany each letter.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local police...
- James Gattuso: Give Tesla a truly free market...
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 95
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 39
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 26
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 24
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 21
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are... 18