The Deseret News received more than 1,000 letters to the editor in 2013, covering a variety of topics.
Here is a look at the 20 most popular letters from the past year. These letters received more page views than the rest of the batch. The list starts at the 20th most popular letter and concludes with the No. 1 most popular letter of 2013.
Each letter is hyperlinked to its original post for easier access to the comment sections that accompany each letter.
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- My view: They run toward danger
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- In our opinion: National security and... 65
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 39
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 17
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 14
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13