The Deseret News received more than 1,000 letters to the editor in 2013, covering a variety of topics.
Here is a look at the 20 most popular letters from the past year. These letters received more page views than the rest of the batch. The list starts at the 20th most popular letter and concludes with the No. 1 most popular letter of 2013.
Each letter is hyperlinked to its original post for easier access to the comment sections that accompany each letter.
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- Michael Gerson: A Senate takeover — No...
- In our opinion: Technology in today's schools...
- My view: Congress must tackle tough issues
- Letter: Vote for cleaner air
- Center that specializes in stories about...
- Midterm elections put a divided America on...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 148
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 87
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 50
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 28
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 25
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 25