For anyone that wants Obamacare, I respect your wishes. But for many of us, we are hoping for a repeal of this law as the federal government already has such an incredible amount of debt. To pay out so many subsidies could be anathema to our economy. Perhaps there is an answer to this law's demise. If a goodly number of doctors refuse to accept this plan in their practice, we may have a slim chance of its repeal.
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- In our opinion: Internet sales tax should...
- My view: They run toward danger
- Letter: Animals in public places
- In our opinion: National security and... 71
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 51
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 23
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17