For anyone that wants Obamacare, I respect your wishes. But for many of us, we are hoping for a repeal of this law as the federal government already has such an incredible amount of debt. To pay out so many subsidies could be anathema to our economy. Perhaps there is an answer to this law's demise. If a goodly number of doctors refuse to accept this plan in their practice, we may have a slim chance of its repeal.
- In our opinion: Supreme Court ruling for...
- My view: Move the prison for the sake of...
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the...
- Jay Evensen: Don't let an apocalypse-free...
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws
- Letter: Shredded Constitution
- Letter: A ‘cursory’ look
- My view: Everything you think you know about...
- Letter: Shredded Constitution 95
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws 51
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 40
- Letter: Trump’s chances 35
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 31
- Richard Davis: Time to fix Obamacare... 28
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 26
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 21