For anyone that wants Obamacare, I respect your wishes. But for many of us, we are hoping for a repeal of this law as the federal government already has such an incredible amount of debt. To pay out so many subsidies could be anathema to our economy. Perhaps there is an answer to this law's demise. If a goodly number of doctors refuse to accept this plan in their practice, we may have a slim chance of its repeal.
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal benefits of...
- My view: Medical marijuana: Google vs. PubMed
- My view: Does going to pot send the wrong...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- Rely on invisible hand?
- George F. Will: Break the dentists' hold on...
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- In our opinion: National security and... 79
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 58
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 39
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 32
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal... 31
- Letter: Coal and job creation 24