For anyone that wants Obamacare, I respect your wishes. But for many of us, we are hoping for a repeal of this law as the federal government already has such an incredible amount of debt. To pay out so many subsidies could be anathema to our economy. Perhaps there is an answer to this law's demise. If a goodly number of doctors refuse to accept this plan in their practice, we may have a slim chance of its repeal.
- In our opinion: Airport expansion reflects...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious...
- The complicated political views of...
- 3 modern Utah heroes who exemplify pioneer...
- In our opinion: History will remember our...
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and the...
- Letter: Breeding hate
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 104
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 61
- My view: Amnesty towards border... 56
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 52
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Society values 45
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 40
- Letter: Breeding hate 38