For anyone that wants Obamacare, I respect your wishes. But for many of us, we are hoping for a repeal of this law as the federal government already has such an incredible amount of debt. To pay out so many subsidies could be anathema to our economy. Perhaps there is an answer to this law's demise. If a goodly number of doctors refuse to accept this plan in their practice, we may have a slim chance of its repeal.
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot 'progress'...
- My view: Medicaid will sting Beehive State's...
- Letter: Moral decline
- John Hoffmire: Unknowingly raising another...
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage, Utah...
- Letter: My sons
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move forward...
- Who likes Obama's ISIS plan, and who doesn't
- Letter: Moral decline 86
- In our opinion: Utah should change law... 81
- Letter: Climate denial 62
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 55
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage,... 52
- In our opinion: Some universities... 45
- Politico Magazine: If Mitt Romney runs... 44
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move... 40