For anyone that wants Obamacare, I respect your wishes. But for many of us, we are hoping for a repeal of this law as the federal government already has such an incredible amount of debt. To pay out so many subsidies could be anathema to our economy. Perhaps there is an answer to this law's demise. If a goodly number of doctors refuse to accept this plan in their practice, we may have a slim chance of its repeal.
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse tends to...
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do better...
- In our opinion: Park City's slippery slopes
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core just...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 47
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 41
- Whitt Flora: It's time to put U.S.... 35
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 31
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it... 28