Alex Brandon, Associated Press
How ridiculous it seems to me is our so-called "foreign aid," which mostly gets put into the bank accounts of the dictators and tyrants, who, by the way, hate America — and all of this to the tune of multi-billions of dollars. If the aid truly got to the people who really needed the it, foreign aid wouldn't be so bad, but to realize that the funds are collected by those corrupt leaders is atrocious.
Our Founding Fathers counseled against getting involved in any binding alliances, but our unwise Congress and administration continue to try to buy the love (or even friendship) of our sworn enemies. Somehow this is totally outside of any common sense.
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration...
- Letter: Acting on immigration
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- My view: Remembering JFK 51 years later
- Greg Bell: It's time to raise the gas tax
- In our opinion: Thankfully speaking —...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Hospitality...
- In our opinion: 70 mph — driving at the...
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 65
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 61
- Letter: Growing party divide 53
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 44
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 40
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- Letter: Acting on immigration 39
- My view: Global warming needs free market 26