Alex Brandon, Associated Press
How ridiculous it seems to me is our so-called "foreign aid," which mostly gets put into the bank accounts of the dictators and tyrants, who, by the way, hate America — and all of this to the tune of multi-billions of dollars. If the aid truly got to the people who really needed the it, foreign aid wouldn't be so bad, but to realize that the funds are collected by those corrupt leaders is atrocious.
Our Founding Fathers counseled against getting involved in any binding alliances, but our unwise Congress and administration continue to try to buy the love (or even friendship) of our sworn enemies. Somehow this is totally outside of any common sense.
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- Letter: Costly benefits
- In our opinion: Disrupted by email and the...
- Letter: Wrong tax approach
- John Florez: America's strength is its...
- Jay Evensen: Norm Bangerter was Utah's Harry...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 37
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27