SALT LAKE CITY — The World Trade Center Utah Board of Directors has appointed executive vice president and COO Elizabeth Goryunova as interim president and CEO, as it enters into the process of search for a new president and CEO.
Lew Cramer left his position of president and CEO to take on responsibilities of in those same roles with Coldwell Banker Commercial Intermountain.
Goryunova also serves as a director of International Relations for the Salt Lake Chamber. She is a member of the International Women's Forum, a founding member and president of the Organization of Women in International Trade Utah Chapter, a member of the Academy of Management and the International Leadership Association.
Goryunova began her role Dec. 1, according to the transition plan approved by the board of directors. Cramer still serves as a vice chair of the board.
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while lunging...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- Deputies fish out 4 cars from Pineview Reservoir
- Chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia sufferers...
- 'They killed my son because he's black,'...
- 2 girls abducted in Bountiful escape in...
- Utah State Prison inmate dies following fight
- 'People don't talk about it,' recovering...
- 'They killed my son because he's... 76
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 57
- Utah makes final plea for Supreme Court... 53
- Taylorsville teacher injured after her... 47
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while... 41
- Do guns belong in the hands of... 39
- Grand America to pay $2M fine for... 24
- Vail Resorts buys Park City Mountain... 16