CEDAR HILLS — Effective Jan. 1, 2014, a business license will be required for all city residential properties not occupied by the owner.
The business license will require contact information for the owner and someone at the local level and will provide for inspections to ensure rental properties comply with current city code.
All rental property owners should have received a letter through the mail regarding this new ordinance. Any questions can be directed to the city offices at 801-785-9668, ext. 100, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UTA offers fare for food in Utah Food Bank drive
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 39
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 37
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 13
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8