CEDAR HILLS — Effective Jan. 1, 2014, a business license will be required for all city residential properties not occupied by the owner.
The business license will require contact information for the owner and someone at the local level and will provide for inspections to ensure rental properties comply with current city code.
All rental property owners should have received a letter through the mail regarding this new ordinance. Any questions can be directed to the city offices at 801-785-9668, ext. 100, or email email@example.com.
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- The truth about addiction
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- Sandy officer shoots, critically injures man...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's running...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 23
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19