CEDAR HILLS — Effective Jan. 1, 2014, a business license will be required for all city residential properties not occupied by the owner.
The business license will require contact information for the owner and someone at the local level and will provide for inspections to ensure rental properties comply with current city code.
All rental property owners should have received a letter through the mail regarding this new ordinance. Any questions can be directed to the city offices at 801-785-9668, ext. 100, or email email@example.com.
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held on $6...
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove garage;...
- Utahns stay out late to see lunar eclipse
- Southern Utah left wanting for water
- Was deal in City Creek shooting plot yanked...
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 50
- Police nab man suspected of gropings at... 31
- Will Josh Powell's family argue he... 28
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Lawmakers to BLM: Sending seized Nevada... 22