CEDAR HILLS — Effective Jan. 1, 2014, a business license will be required for all city residential properties not occupied by the owner.
The business license will require contact information for the owner and someone at the local level and will provide for inspections to ensure rental properties comply with current city code.
All rental property owners should have received a letter through the mail regarding this new ordinance. Any questions can be directed to the city offices at 801-785-9668, ext. 100, or email email@example.com.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 15
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 11