They already are.
For its part, RSL management is going into Saturday’s match with the same attitude as always. It says it loves its fans but agrees there is a balance between fervent support and unacceptable behavior.
“Once we got through that one (chanting) issue, we really haven’t had any problems,” Lagerway said.
That ticket deal?
That was Kansas City’s problem.
Fact is Real has what it wants: a fan base that, as Utahns Donny and Marie might say, is “Goin’ Coconuts” at the prospect of another MLS Cup.
“Hopefully,” said Lagerway, “next time we’ll be a little better and we can host the game and have 18,000 or 19,000 fans there.”
The ticket office should be so lucky.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Jeff Benedict: Jabari Parker announces...
- Ranking the best rookie seasons in Utah Jazz...
- Brad Rock: Utes nickname won't stay forever
- Surviving the unthinkable: Utah lineman who...
- Forget Kaepernick, Taysom Hill should be...
- BYU Football: Harvey Jackson bolsters BYU's...
- Season-ending victory hurts Utah Jazz's...
- BYU football: Baker Pritchard discusses...
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after... 59
- BYU football: Cougars land commitment... 54
- Brad Rock: Utes nickname won't stay... 48
- CougarLinks: Former Cornhusker... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Jeff Benedict: Jabari Parker announces... 34
- Utah football: Utes are eager to pick... 33
- Utah Jazz: Jazz suffer weird loss... 24