Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Transit Authority is offering a special holiday group pass for $15 that can be used for six instead of the usual four people. This means six can travel by bus, TRAX, FrontRunner and streetcar all day after 10 a.m.
The six-person group pass promotion runs through Tuesday, Dec. 31. Passes can be used from 10 a.m. until close of service on the day of purchase. For schedules of bus, TRAX, FrontRunner and streetcar, visit rideuta.com.
Ogden Christmas Village, which runs through Jan. 1, is located at Washington Boulevard and 25th Street in Ogden, near bus routes 612 and 470.
The Lights at Temple Square and other performances and events run until Dec. 31. Temple Square is accessible by riding the Blue or Green TRAX lines to Temple Square Station.
EVE, Salt Lake City’s New Year’s Eve event, runs from Dec. 29 to Dec. 31. EVE is held at 10 venues around downtown Salt Lake City, all of which are accessible by TRAX or bus.
Group passes are available for purchase at FrontRunner and TRAX ticket vending machines, online and at customer service centers. A group pass must be purchased in advance for trips beginning on a bus. The bus operator will then validate the pass for the date of service. If a group is starting their trip on the S-Line, TRAX or FrontRunner, group passes must be purchased from the ticket vending machines on the platform on the day your group is traveling.
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 8