Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,' in new video with Channing Tatum, Bradley Cooper
It's been less than a year since 2-year-old basketball sensation Titus Ashby first went viral and became known as "Trick-Shot-Titus." Now the young basketball star is collaborating with Hollywood stars.
Joseph Ashby, Titus' father, posted Titus' latest video onto YouTube Monday, and it already has more than 200,000 views. The video has, in large part, gained attention because of guest appearances by Channing Tatum and Bradley Cooper.
In the past, Titus has competed in a shoot-around with such NBA legends as Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O'Neal, but according to the video, Titus was also invited to appear on "El Hormiguero," a Spanish TV show, in which he took on both Tatum and Cooper.
Titus beat Tatum, 14-5, and Cooper, 14-8. In the video, both actors are shown holding the small basketball star while they discuss their losses. Cooper told Titus he was intimidating and hoped to one day have his focus, while Tatum asked Titus if they could arm wrestle instead.
Throughout the video, Titus is shown making additional shots, such as one from a seven-floor office building. Toward the end of the clip, Titus is also shown during a Wichita State basketball game where he was invited to shoot on the 10-foot hoop.
Three-foot-tall Titus made the shot and received a standing ovation from the crowd, but he also received encouragement from his dad.
"What Titus and I have been able to do is real special, and we try to forge that kind of relationship with all the kids," Ashby previously told the Deseret News. "That sort of happened easily, and at a very young age for Titus and I."
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie?
- Want your marriage to last? Have another child
- ‘Jackie & Ryan’ showcases beauty...
- U.S. kids react — hilariously —...
- The Clean Cut: 5-year-old British boy reacts...
- 'Once I Was a Beehive' gets national release
- UTubers: Al Fox Carraway talks about...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 14
- Parents using infertility treatment to... 7
- Teens are shopping more like their... 6
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 6
- Sherry Young: A mother's glimpse into... 5
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- Trust, forgiveness and repentance are... 5
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 5