Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Young students brought Christmas cheer to a local bank with their musical talents and to others with a donation on Monday.
Second-graders from The Madeleine Choir School sang carols and hunng handmade ornaments on the Zions Bank Christmas tree at the Avenues Financial Center. They received a $200 cash donation to their school in return, which they have decided to donate to the Utah Food Bank.
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Chris Stewart endorses presidential... 18