Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SANDY — The memories of loved ones were channeled into a good cause Monday as thousands of people converged on the South Towne Expo Center to set up for the annual Festival of Trees.
The festival is a fundraiser for Primary Children's Hospital. People place bids on the trees and other decorations. The theme is "Gift of Love."
There are more than 800 trees in the festival, as well as other decorations.
The Festival opens to the public Dec. 4 and runs through Dec. 7, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. each day.
For more information, see www.festivaloftreesutah.org.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Shots fired after fight at high school in...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Utah's expanding Hispanic business at center...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 166
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 87
- Bingham High students walk out over... 82
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 26
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18