Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SANDY — The memories of loved ones were channeled into a good cause Monday as thousands of people converged on the South Towne Expo Center to set up for the annual Festival of Trees.
The festival is a fundraiser for Primary Children's Hospital. People place bids on the trees and other decorations. The theme is "Gift of Love."
There are more than 800 trees in the festival, as well as other decorations.
The Festival opens to the public Dec. 4 and runs through Dec. 7, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. each day.
For more information, see www.festivaloftreesutah.org.
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- Women innovators leading by example
- Testimony focuses on relationship between...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Hiker pulled from Bell Canyon after fall
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 38
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark... 18
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 16
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 13
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake... 10