Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SANDY — The memories of loved ones were channeled into a good cause Monday as thousands of people converged on the South Towne Expo Center to set up for the annual Festival of Trees.
The festival is a fundraiser for Primary Children's Hospital. People place bids on the trees and other decorations. The theme is "Gift of Love."
There are more than 800 trees in the festival, as well as other decorations.
The Festival opens to the public Dec. 4 and runs through Dec. 7, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. each day.
For more information, see www.festivaloftreesutah.org.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Seeking social media 'likes' could cause...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17