Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SANDY — The memories of loved ones were channeled into a good cause Monday as thousands of people converged on the South Towne Expo Center to set up for the annual Festival of Trees.
The festival is a fundraiser for Primary Children's Hospital. People place bids on the trees and other decorations. The theme is "Gift of Love."
There are more than 800 trees in the festival, as well as other decorations.
The Festival opens to the public Dec. 4 and runs through Dec. 7, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. each day.
For more information, see www.festivaloftreesutah.org.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Woman accused of leaving young son outside...
- Lawmaker's proposal would offer free tuition...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 49
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 34
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 33
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27