In the confusion of all the new health care changes, one thing that can be done to save money is preventative care. This includes regular checkups. These checkups can find problems that can be treated before needing to go to the emergency room and is usually much cheaper.
Most regular visits take less than an hour and are covered by most insurances. These also allow time for patients to ask their doctor and nurse questions about health problems from reliable sources. The other big thing that people can do to cut down on health care cost is diet and exercise. It is repeated many times, but it can prevent problems that would otherwise require both time and money to fix. These times may be confusing with all the new health care changes, but the basics don’t change.
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Michael Gerson: State of Israel: History...
- Letter: Society puzzles
- Equality in family life does not mean sameness
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 48
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 34
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 30