In the confusion of all the new health care changes, one thing that can be done to save money is preventative care. This includes regular checkups. These checkups can find problems that can be treated before needing to go to the emergency room and is usually much cheaper.
Most regular visits take less than an hour and are covered by most insurances. These also allow time for patients to ask their doctor and nurse questions about health problems from reliable sources. The other big thing that people can do to cut down on health care cost is diet and exercise. It is repeated many times, but it can prevent problems that would otherwise require both time and money to fix. These times may be confusing with all the new health care changes, but the basics don’t change.
- In our opinion: Disgusting algae bloom...
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake
- My view: Prison reform proponents have it...
- Arthur Cyr: Coup attempt underscores...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation
- Letter: Drones or privacy
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 27
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- My view: More whites should practice... 21
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake 16
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 15
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 14