In the confusion of all the new health care changes, one thing that can be done to save money is preventative care. This includes regular checkups. These checkups can find problems that can be treated before needing to go to the emergency room and is usually much cheaper.
Most regular visits take less than an hour and are covered by most insurances. These also allow time for patients to ask their doctor and nurse questions about health problems from reliable sources. The other big thing that people can do to cut down on health care cost is diet and exercise. It is repeated many times, but it can prevent problems that would otherwise require both time and money to fix. These times may be confusing with all the new health care changes, but the basics don’t change.
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- Catherine Rampell: Reasons behind the bad...
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by focusing on...
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama...
- In our opinion: Let FAA, not Utah...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 103
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 91
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 66
- In our opinion: Religion in public life... 53
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Letter: Lateralist logic 40
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 40
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 37