In the confusion of all the new health care changes, one thing that can be done to save money is preventative care. This includes regular checkups. These checkups can find problems that can be treated before needing to go to the emergency room and is usually much cheaper.
Most regular visits take less than an hour and are covered by most insurances. These also allow time for patients to ask their doctor and nurse questions about health problems from reliable sources. The other big thing that people can do to cut down on health care cost is diet and exercise. It is repeated many times, but it can prevent problems that would otherwise require both time and money to fix. These times may be confusing with all the new health care changes, but the basics don’t change.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 108
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 50
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 44
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 41