Matt Gade, Deseret News
What, if any, are the connections between the resignation of John Swallow and the Count My Vote movement? Swallow, whether by design or not, seems to have fallen victim to the people who buy and sell politicians. Count My Vote, whether by design or not, will strengthen the hand of the people who buy and sell politicians. Why else, do you suppose, they are putting so much money into the effort? Follow the money.
- President Boyd K. Packer — 'defender'...
- In our opinion: Declaration of Independence...
- My view: Everything you think you know about...
- Letter: Patriotism has not died
- In our opinion: Supreme Court ruling for...
- Letter: The Fourth
- My view: Move the prison for the sake of...
- Greg Bell: Smartphones, tablets, laptops are...
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws 51
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 41
- Letter: Trump’s chances 35
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 31
- Richard Davis: Time to fix Obamacare... 29
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 26
- Letter: Patriotism has not died 24
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 21