Matt Gade, Deseret News
What, if any, are the connections between the resignation of John Swallow and the Count My Vote movement? Swallow, whether by design or not, seems to have fallen victim to the people who buy and sell politicians. Count My Vote, whether by design or not, will strengthen the hand of the people who buy and sell politicians. Why else, do you suppose, they are putting so much money into the effort? Follow the money.
- NYT Opinion: Embracing evangelical...
- Jay Evensen: Why the pioneers give us hope today
- George F. Will: GOP minds are at sea —...
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding Melania...
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the heavy...
- In our opinion: An unsatisfying resolution to...
- Letter: Lead on Social Security
- Letter: Delegates are dividing
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding... 40
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 31
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- Letter: Delegates are dividing 23
- Letter: Let feds take over 23
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- Letter: Lead on Social Security 20
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the... 18