Matt Gade, Deseret News
What, if any, are the connections between the resignation of John Swallow and the Count My Vote movement? Swallow, whether by design or not, seems to have fallen victim to the people who buy and sell politicians. Count My Vote, whether by design or not, will strengthen the hand of the people who buy and sell politicians. Why else, do you suppose, they are putting so much money into the effort? Follow the money.
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Cogitating on...
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move —...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 62
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 35
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas... 28