Matt Gade, Deseret News
What, if any, are the connections between the resignation of John Swallow and the Count My Vote movement? Swallow, whether by design or not, seems to have fallen victim to the people who buy and sell politicians. Count My Vote, whether by design or not, will strengthen the hand of the people who buy and sell politicians. Why else, do you suppose, they are putting so much money into the effort? Follow the money.
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Lois M. Collins: School start times are...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Same-sex...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- Letter: Police brutality
- In our opinion: UTA to reconnect?
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn into...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 76
- Letter: Police brutality 58
- Whitt Flora: It's time to put U.S.... 35
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs... 26
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it... 24
- Join the discussion: Is Rick Perry's... 23
- In our opinion: To be vigilant,... 23
- Letter: Parking questions 22