Matt Gade, Deseret News
What, if any, are the connections between the resignation of John Swallow and the Count My Vote movement? Swallow, whether by design or not, seems to have fallen victim to the people who buy and sell politicians. Count My Vote, whether by design or not, will strengthen the hand of the people who buy and sell politicians. Why else, do you suppose, they are putting so much money into the effort? Follow the money.
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- This year's most popular editorials
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report didn't...
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —...
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Letter: Condoning torture
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 65
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 48
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report... 43
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Letter: Condoning torture 30
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation... 25
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —... 25