With all the confusion and negativity out there, I just wanted people to know that the HealthCare.gov website is working and I personally got insurance for the first time in about seven years (I had no pre-existing conditions and other things that previously made insurance so hard to deal with). I would encourage anyone without insurance to get on the website and do the same. I hope everyone has some happy holidays and has a wonderful coming year.
Salt Lake City
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Jay Evensen: Why some mothers kill babies:...
- Doug Robinson: Basketball needs a new, less...
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity
- Drew Clark: Meaning of 'thou shalt not kill'...
- Letter: Socialism, like salt
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate
- About Utah: Biggest weekend of the year at...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Why the... 56
- In our opinion: The Ten Commandments in... 52
- Charles Krauthammer: Defend the... 52
- Letter: Socialism, like salt 44
- Robert Bennett: Making our own spending... 40
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity 35
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate 32
- Robert J. Samuelson: Long-term... 25