With all the confusion and negativity out there, I just wanted people to know that the HealthCare.gov website is working and I personally got insurance for the first time in about seven years (I had no pre-existing conditions and other things that previously made insurance so hard to deal with). I would encourage anyone without insurance to get on the website and do the same. I hope everyone has some happy holidays and has a wonderful coming year.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Despite dip in observance,...
- Turning back the tide of sexual promiscuity...
- Charles Krauthammer: The world according to...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Convention...
- Letter: Medical marijuana
- Letter: Wolves in Yellowstone
- Dan Liljenquist: Confronting Saudi Arabia's...
- Ralph Becker: Why 'process' matters in...
- In our opinion: People desire fair,... 49
- Letter: Constitutional republic 30
- Letter: Utah GOP divided 28
- Richard Davis: Medical marijuana issue... 24
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's... 24
- Letter: Respect the governor 21
- In our opinion: Troops in Syria makes... 20
- Robert J. Samuelson: Why tax reform is... 19