With all the confusion and negativity out there, I just wanted people to know that the HealthCare.gov website is working and I personally got insurance for the first time in about seven years (I had no pre-existing conditions and other things that previously made insurance so hard to deal with). I would encourage anyone without insurance to get on the website and do the same. I hope everyone has some happy holidays and has a wonderful coming year.
Salt Lake City
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 101
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 49
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 42
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 39