Kohl's Cares features Peanuts stories, plush characters
Stories and plush characters from the Peanuts comic strip are available at Kohl’s stores as part of the Kohl’s Cares program.
Four picture books available are “A Charlie Brown Christmas,” “You Can Be Anything,” “Be Yourself!” and “Happiness is a Warm Blanket.” A set of two board books — “Happiness is a Warm Puppy” and “Christmas is Together Time” — and a Peanuts jigsaw puzzle are also available, according to a news release.
Aside from the Peanuts books and characters, a “Holiday Cheer” cookbook and “Upon the Winter Solstice: Trans-Siberian Orchestra CD” are also part of the Kohl’s Care program.
Each is available for $5, and the net profits go to health, scholarship and education programs.
For information, see kohls.com/cares.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: CTRappleye
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is better...
- 6-year-old 'Rapunzel' donates hair to...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s...
- The Clean Cut: This ATM gives people much...
- The Clean Cut: 3-year-old drumming prodigy...
- Two powerful forces make American... 27
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 19
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 15
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s... 14
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Many adults delay parenthood for these... 5
- Bills aim to bring marriage, family law... 4