Kohl's Cares features Peanuts stories, plush characters
Stories and plush characters from the Peanuts comic strip are available at Kohl’s stores as part of the Kohl’s Cares program.
Four picture books available are “A Charlie Brown Christmas,” “You Can Be Anything,” “Be Yourself!” and “Happiness is a Warm Blanket.” A set of two board books — “Happiness is a Warm Puppy” and “Christmas is Together Time” — and a Peanuts jigsaw puzzle are also available, according to a news release.
Aside from the Peanuts books and characters, a “Holiday Cheer” cookbook and “Upon the Winter Solstice: Trans-Siberian Orchestra CD” are also part of the Kohl’s Care program.
Each is available for $5, and the net profits go to health, scholarship and education programs.
For information, see kohls.com/cares.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: CTRappleye
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Kids today are less likely to become pregnant...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but more...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Supporters rally around breast-feeding... 73
- Gov. says Utah will comply with law if... 59
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 47
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Understanding and responding to the... 9
- Are Advanced Placement courses worth it? 9
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but... 9