Kohl's Cares features Peanuts stories, plush characters
Stories and plush characters from the Peanuts comic strip are available at Kohl’s stores as part of the Kohl’s Cares program.
Four picture books available are “A Charlie Brown Christmas,” “You Can Be Anything,” “Be Yourself!” and “Happiness is a Warm Blanket.” A set of two board books — “Happiness is a Warm Puppy” and “Christmas is Together Time” — and a Peanuts jigsaw puzzle are also available, according to a news release.
Aside from the Peanuts books and characters, a “Holiday Cheer” cookbook and “Upon the Winter Solstice: Trans-Siberian Orchestra CD” are also part of the Kohl’s Care program.
Each is available for $5, and the net profits go to health, scholarship and education programs.
For information, see kohls.com/cares.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: CTRappleye
- Health care system can make dying difficult...
- An 'unlikely father of five': Comedian Jim...
- Clean Cut: '20 things we should say more often'
- Disney's 'Frozen' bridges generation gap for...
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but social...
- 20 things I will not regret doing with my kids
- Growing up in a big family may boost the...
- 7 young musicians to perform with Utah...
- TV is reshaping what it means to be a... 10
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but... 6
- Health care system can make dying... 5
- Walkable communities can help old and... 2
- The challenge of using media to tell... 2
- 'Frozen' Disney World ride plans upset... 2
- How to talk to kids about terrorism 1
- An unusually high number of PG-rated... 1