Kohl's Cares features Peanuts stories, plush characters
Stories and plush characters from the Peanuts comic strip are available at Kohl’s stores as part of the Kohl’s Cares program.
Four picture books available are “A Charlie Brown Christmas,” “You Can Be Anything,” “Be Yourself!” and “Happiness is a Warm Blanket.” A set of two board books — “Happiness is a Warm Puppy” and “Christmas is Together Time” — and a Peanuts jigsaw puzzle are also available, according to a news release.
Aside from the Peanuts books and characters, a “Holiday Cheer” cookbook and “Upon the Winter Solstice: Trans-Siberian Orchestra CD” are also part of the Kohl’s Care program.
Each is available for $5, and the net profits go to health, scholarship and education programs.
For information, see kohls.com/cares.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: CTRappleye
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- How to miss a childhood: The dangers of...
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- The Clean Cut: Mothers brought to tears in...
- The Clean Cut: Beluga whale teases children...
- Amy Donaldson: Critics of the ALS Ice Bucket...
- Charlie and the Doll Factory? Penguin's new...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- How to miss a childhood: The dangers of... 31
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- Provo company creates program that... 16
- How your premarital experiences can... 12
- Amy Donaldson: Critics of the ALS Ice... 12
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 11
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with... 9