Kohl's Cares features Peanuts stories, plush characters
Stories and plush characters from the Peanuts comic strip are available at Kohl’s stores as part of the Kohl’s Cares program.
Four picture books available are “A Charlie Brown Christmas,” “You Can Be Anything,” “Be Yourself!” and “Happiness is a Warm Blanket.” A set of two board books — “Happiness is a Warm Puppy” and “Christmas is Together Time” — and a Peanuts jigsaw puzzle are also available, according to a news release.
Aside from the Peanuts books and characters, a “Holiday Cheer” cookbook and “Upon the Winter Solstice: Trans-Siberian Orchestra CD” are also part of the Kohl’s Care program.
Each is available for $5, and the net profits go to health, scholarship and education programs.
For information, see kohls.com/cares.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: CTRappleye
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- 2015 summer festivals and celebrations around...
- Great-grandfather receives honorary diploma,...
- It's 'trauma season' in Utah for children
- How strict should parents really be?
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay adults not...
- U.S. marriage rate hits new low and may...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay... 169
- Report: Millennials in Utah mirror... 6
- Family stress and poverty affect... 6
- Disney's 'Tomorrowland' is a... 5
- 100 deadly days of summer: What you... 4
- Why exposing your children to another... 3
- Great-grandfather receives honorary... 3
- BYU student parlays app idea into a... 3