Matt Gade, Deseret News
The Cougars suffered a rough loss to Notre Dame last weekend, but have the opportunity to end the regular season on a positive note when they play Nevada on Saturday.
A key for BYU, and something the offense has notably struggled with, will be scoring touchdowns instead of settling for field goals. Also, BYU defense will have to get to the versatile Nevada quarterback Cody Fajardo early to disrupt his pass and run game.
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- BYU jumps into national spotlight after big...
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- Holmoe assesses the state of the program as...
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- How about a Utah-BYU matchup in NCAA tournament?
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 102
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 92
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 76
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 64
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 30
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29
- BYU looking forward to big showdown at... 27