Matt Gade, Deseret News
The Cougars suffered a rough loss to Notre Dame last weekend, but have the opportunity to end the regular season on a positive note when they play Nevada on Saturday.
A key for BYU, and something the offense has notably struggled with, will be scoring touchdowns instead of settling for field goals. Also, BYU defense will have to get to the versatile Nevada quarterback Cody Fajardo early to disrupt his pass and run game.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28