Matt Gade, Deseret News
The Cougars suffered a rough loss to Notre Dame last weekend, but have the opportunity to end the regular season on a positive note when they play Nevada on Saturday.
A key for BYU, and something the offense has notably struggled with, will be scoring touchdowns instead of settling for field goals. Also, BYU defense will have to get to the versatile Nevada quarterback Cody Fajardo early to disrupt his pass and run game.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 55
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48